Harriet Tubman to Replace Jackson on $20 bill

Didn't take too long till we got a distasteful PS of the bill :smh:

Whether you pay with your phone or not, Cash will always be king.

Last edited:
Don't even care. I'd actually rather not have any person of color on the bills. Money is the root of all evils, and problems in America. Leave the presidents on currency. So that way there won't be wolves in sheep clothing.

Don't even care. I'd actually rather not have any person of color on the bills. Money is the root of all evils, and problems in America. Leave the presidents on currency. So that way there won't be wolves in sheep clothing.
I've always wondered why people cling to the phrase "money is the root of all evil."

If money didn't exist we would still have greed, selfishness, narcissism, etc.  Money didn't create those things.

I also don't see how a person's perception of money would change by who's on the bill.  

Which part is BS? Or are you just saying that because you don't agree?

"Racism is a two-way street". I won't even entertain it. If you've been on NT long enough....you know the man behind that SN.

Don't feed it.

These dudes say slick stuff about Black people and then run off to other threads/forums hiding until they think people have forgotten what they posted.

A lot of people don't remember these posters but as soon as they start with BS I add them to the list.

When I see those blocked members bars in a thread dealing with Black people I can always guess who came running back.

It's like clockwork.

CAbased is also on the list too.

That "Africans had/sold slaves too" is a classic SWS go to.

Like Zik said wouldn't need "good" white folks if 200 years before they wouldn't have stolen them to begin with.

CAbased here
Mr Highness here
X-alt here

Only one missing is that blco dude but I'm sure he's lurking and will post in here soon.

Last edited:
I've always wondered why people cling to the phrase "money is the root of all evil."

If money didn't exist we would still have greed, selfishness, narcissism, etc.  Money didn't create those things.

I also don't see how a person's perception of money would change by who's on the bill.  

Money is the root of all evil isnt saying money = evil.

Its saying that evil things are done for money. If you look at some of the most "evilest" things to happen in the world, it was over money.

Last edited:

Money is the root of all evil isnt saying money = evil.

Its saying that evil things are done for money. If you look at some of the most "evilest" things to happen in the world, it was over money.
And I'm not saying that I believe people think "money=evil" either.

I'm saying money facilitates the true "roots of evil," but these roots of evil would exist whether or not money existed.  

Therefore, money is not actually the "root of all evil."

Nice, making progress Murica
pimp.gif
Exactly why they did this. To get y'all to think like this. Couldn t be further from the truth.

The dollar is depreciating. They don't want mfers having cash. Microchip in your atm card tracking you through social media and your phone. It's going in your arm next. Soon they gonna bust Marshall law on us.
Marshall-Law.png

These dudes say slick stuff about Black people and then run off to other threads/forums hiding until they think people have forgotten what they posted.

A lot of people don't remember these posters but as soon as they start with BS I add them to the list.

When I see those blocked members bars in a thread dealing with Black people I can always guess who came running back.

It's like clockwork.

CAbased is also on the list too.

That "Africans had/sold slaves too" is a classic SWS go to.

Like Zik said wouldn't need "good" white folks if 200 years before they wouldn't have stolen them to begin with.

CAbased here
Mr Highness here
X-alt here

Only one missing is that blco dude but I'm sure he's lurking and will post in here soon.
You add people to a list when they don't agree with you ? That's beyond Sad 
mean.gif

Last edited:
New blacks are annoying

Dudes think they put Harriet Tubman on a bill so we think everything is good but then go on and complain how our achievements and successes aren't being acknowledged, publicized, and rewarded

Confused folks

So ignorant. Eat a steaming bowl of cat feces.

Last edited:

That's because clowns are quoting it wrong. It's for the love of money is the root of all evil.

"Zoe Samudzi, a feminist writer in Oakland, promptly told her 14,300 Twitter followers Wednesday the Treasury got it wrong. Tubman, she wrote, was bought and sold as a commodity. And the government celebrates her by… putting her on money?"

I stopped working for a bit after reading this.
Honestly you can diss Andrew Jackson and honor her at the same time with this action. You can't make everybody happy, especially Anita Sarkesian level feminists. 

Back
Top Bottom