Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

I wasnt dismissing any accusations, just that piece and writer.

I still haven't heard any accusations other than the same ones you just brought up and it was first time hearing about it. Piece made it sound like he was on some full blown Weinstein **** or worse. I agree he's capable of super creepy ****

Who were the female comics? :nerd:
My bad, read it wrong and jumped to a conclusion.

Not really sure what’s what. I don’t think I’ve seen any names attached honestly, just that there were rumors. Something tells me he did that ****, though.:lol:

Aren't the McMahon's swingers or in an open marriage?

Isn't Stephanie in a same situation with Triple H?

That may just be a whole other topic.

nobody will ever talk about vince mcmahon. they know thats how the industry works and they rather sell their soul for fame than do the right thing.

everyones dream is to be in the wwe. they aint tryna get black balled

This Toback creep is a textbook perv.

Dry humping women? :lol: :smh: Just look at this dude and his whole MO.

He told me he’d love nothing more than to masturbate while looking into my eyes.
I don't care what yall say that is super ******* weird :sick:

Toback knelt in front of actress Echo Danon and, she says, put his hands on her thighs, telling her, “If you look into my eyes and pinch my nipples, I’m going to come in my pants right now.”
Bruh

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl:

"I feel sorry for Harvey..... all of the good he's done... all the good movies."

"We should get that piece of **** Bill Cosby though...."

So ******* transparent.

:lol: :rofl:

"I feel sorry for Harvey..... all of the good he's done... all the good movies."

"We should get that piece of **** Bill Cosby though...."

So ****ing transparent.
Showing sympathy for Harvey and at the same time telling some groupie, whose name he can't even remember, to get her *** in the car :rofl:. Why am I not surprised?

Just read about him forcefully going down on a victim while she was on her period. He took out her tampon and everything. I'm shocked and not shocked at the same time.

:sick::sick::sick:

gucci3.png

Get this dude the **** outta here

Back
Top Bottom