Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Now THAT is wild.

Feds usually don't play about that type of stuff regardless of stature but who knows what these folks got going on. Disney/Viacom money is long.

Feds ain't doing a thing because these Hollywood/Music industry dudes are tied in heavy with major politicians/lawyers/judges. Not to mention A LOT of these politicians are moving the same way smh

everybody letting it ring

I always wonder why Annabella Sciorra wasn't in more stuff after Hand that Rocks the Cradle she was a good actress and she was :evil: on Sopranos. Now I know why

Last edited:
Another open secret in Hollywood is Spacey being a gay dude.

More and more stories like this make you wonder who are the "good" people in Hollywood.

Spacey's a great actor and always came off as a nice guy.

Not at all really shocked at this accusation.

I always thought Spacey was gay. It’s kinda obvious. The boy part is what I didn’t expect.

everybody letting it ring

I always wonder why Annabella Sciorra wasn't in more stuff after Hand that Rocks the Cradle she was a good actress and she was :evil::wow:n Sopranos. Now I know why
I had to look her up to refresh my memory, she was the female lead in Jungle Fever. That story she told about Weinstein is straight up rape. :sick:

Yall should at least read Rapp's accusation though.

After some party, where he assumes Spacey was drunk he picks him up and lays him on a bed and lands on top of him heavily implying something sexual. Then he gets out of it somehow although nothing else is detailed.

Spacey about to get that pedo stamp branded on him.

Damn, Spacey's PR team is also smart. They have him coming out as gay to deflect.

Are any famous male actors gonna discuss gay directors/producers?

This **** is happening too fast :lol:

Ducking 1 and 2 am and son already got a cop out response to deflect from the allegations and ppl are already positively and negatively responding to his response.

Apologize but make your coming out the lead :lol:

Its funny cuz while its been an obvious rumor, Spacey has addressed ppl assuming he's gay by saying its none of their business and I agreed with that. Not everybody is about making their relationships a part of their celebrity but here he's using it to overshadow pedo behavior.

He apologizes but also claims he doesn't remember doing it. Might as well blame it on the alcohol.

nah his PR messed up team because the obvious attempt to deflect is already being picked apart, it makes him look even worse
for trying to shift focus and it only further perpetuates a stigma against gay people instead of keeping the focus on abusers

Back
Top Bottom