Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Damn, Spacey's PR team is also smart. They have him coming out as gay to deflect.

Are any famous male actors gonna discuss gay directors/producers?
This move might backfire hard

I mean like really famb, what made his PR team think that the apology to a man he tried to take advantage of when he was 14 is the proper time to "address the rumors"

nah his PR messed up team because the obvious attempt to deflect is already being picked apart, it makes him look even worse
for trying to shift focus and it only further perpetuates a stigma against gay people instead of keeping the focus on abusers
That's the whole thing about it.

He threw gays under the bus to further associate them with pedos just to get some of that heat off him.

While some see it as transparent and pick it a part they're gonna be those that accept the excuse and even those who will feel even more justified to equate homosexuals with pedophiles.

Not to mention he also fit in his alternative excuse of being drunk (and technically Rapp opened that door for him). He covered everything to shift blame and make it all muddy.

where are you guys reading all these stories at?
Literally just Google either of the dudes names :lol:

Gotta get to the 3rd of before you read about the movie or tv show they're in.

Plus from what I'm reading this is trending all over twitter at damn 12am to now :lol:

I was talking about more so the specific rape stories from these actresses

and did nothing

just like every actor and actress in hollywood kerping these disgusting secrets just to stay famous

Yeah, don’t want their career opportunities to go away so they stay quiet or get paid off so the same people can keep doing this stuff. Not everyone though, since some do speak up but they’re either ignored or lawyers shut them up.

They got my mans Kevin Spacey :smh:

Well, he did it to himself. :smh:

Also, **** Mickey Rourke, The Wrestler did make me cry tho...

I love that all it takes is one person to come out and address the situation and now everyone is also coming out about it. I can’t inagine living a life with a secret like that and telling people years later. It must feel good telling their stories of abuse/harassment/rape. I hope more do come forward so we can get rid of these Hollyweirdos.

FINALLY.

I finally got reminded about thread digging so I went scavenging like I was damn near Indiana Jones.

Here's the thread about if you can hang with any celebrity and my answer was Robert Downey Jr.
https://niketalk.com/threads/if-you-could-have-1-celebrity-best-friend-who-will-it-be.341230/page-6

look for me obviously and I think a link is dead from its back from the Yuku days

That led down so many rabbit holes, but it was definitely worth the read.

On one of the sites that was mentioned in the thread grave dig specifically said that this was going to happen to Spacey.

I think that whole coming out now isn't going to prevent any type of backlash for him. For years dude could've came out and been who he was/is, but now he's coming out in order to deflect, too late now, and he alienated the gay fans he had by being all sheepish with it.

They saying Kaiser soze picked a hell of a time to come out.

Basically deflecting from the real story cuz cats knew he been gay

just peeped that the usual suspects which featured Spacey was also directed by Bryan Singer, Someone needs to interview people on that set.

I was talking about more so the specific rape stories from these actresses

Ms Sciorra told the New Yorker's Ronan Farrow that the assault happened in 1992 after she had filmed The Night We Never Met, which Weinstein produced.

The producer forced himself into her apartment in New York while she was getting ready for bed after he had dropped her off following a group dinner.

She said Weinstein "pushed the door open" and refused to leave when asked, before shoving her onto the bed and raping her.

"I struggled, but I had very little strength left in me," she said.

"Like most of these women, I was so ashamed of what happened. And I fought. I fought. But still I was like, Why did I open that door?... I felt disgusting."

The actress said she did not report the incident to the police, but alleges her career began to suffer and did not work again until 1995.

"I just kept getting this pushback of 'We heard you were difficult; we heard this or that.' I think that that was the Harvey machine."

She said the producer continued to pursue her, including turning up at her hotel room at the 1997 Cannes Film Festival wearing only his underwear.

Just seen the Spacey news on our news. Man didn't even really deny it and his "apology" if it can even be called that was that he doesn't remember and that he was drunk. :stoneface: :smh:

and did nothing

just like every actor and actress in hollywood kerping these disgusting secrets just to stay famous

I mean....would you have seriously heard Seth Mcfarlane out if he just started putting people on blast directly? I know I wouldn't. I remember seeing that actual episode and not even knowing what the hell the context was. One of the reasons I stopped watching family guy was because it just got out of hand with the randomness(for me) but now I might rewatch because ALL of Hollywoods dirty little secrets may be interwoven into that show. Like did Margot Kidder jump into people's windows and just go HAM and then bounce?
Stuff like that family guy clip got me thinking of Stranger Things season 2, not gonna spoil it, but the term "water it down" def comes to mind when I see stuff like this and it all clicks.

Back
Top Bottom