Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

those gay scense must of been a breeze. He must of felt like he was just playing himself as frank.
Feels like cheating to me :lol:

I give respect to straight actors willing to even do gay make out scenes but its a breeze if you already straight.

Before this I didn't assume Spacey was all gay.
Damn shame about Spacey though. He was brilliant in The Usual Suspects.
And a bunch of other stuff.

those gay scense must of been a breeze. He must of felt like he was just playing himself as frank.

Kevin Spacey being gay is the one of the worst kept Hollywood "secrets" ever :lol:.

I think his agent even tried to set him up with a fake girlfriend years ago and people still weren't fooled.

Man how could you go into work the next day. Not only are you a known creep you just cost everyone else on the show their job.

Yall dudes not reading or are gullible :lol:

Netflix been said House of Cards next season was its last.

From what I'm reading they (or at least Spacey) already filmed the entire season.

Netflix just announced this to further distance themselves from an alleged pedo with the quickness.

I though House of Cards was popular as hell, why would they cancel before this news hit ?
Breaking Bad was extremely popular too but it still ended in 5 seasons. With HoC it wasn't really "canceled" as far as I know, there had been a timeline to wrap things up. There's only so much content you can pack in a show like House of Cards and as a fan of the show I feel like that's a good amount.

I suspected he was gay when I saw those scenes. It didn't make sense to add those in the story. It just added intrigue.

Plus, him bein an Executive Producer, no straight man would add gay scenes on their own show for them to act out like that on purpose. He was doing it for their cause. To normalize it.

I though House of Cards was popular as hell, why would they cancel before this news hit ?
Great stories don't go on forever.

After the creator left the show they started to build towards the story's conclusion.

I suspected he was gay when I saw those scenes. It didn't make sense to add those in the story. It just added intrigue.

Plus, him bein an Executive Producer, no straight man would add gay scenes on their own show for them to act out like that on purpose. He was doing it for their cause. To normalize it.
Nothing story wise normalized Underwood's gay affairs. If anything it was made more taboo given his job(s) and title.

Plus it feels some of yall are just now discovering Kevin Spacey or something. Its not Spacey's first gay scene or role.

Kevin Spacey being gay is the one of the worst kept Hollywood "secrets" ever :lol:.

I think his agent even tried to set him up with a fake girlfriend years ago and people still weren't fooled.

Sounds like when the scientology higher ups were job interviewing women to be tom cruise’s wife. katie holmes must’ve had an awesome interview.

Sounds like when the scientology higher ups were job interviewing women to be tom cruise’s wife. katie holmes must’ve had an awesome interview.
I always question that.

Think it was the other way around. Scientology matchmakers couldn't find a good enough chick for Tom so he got with Katie and then he got her in to Scientology and pregnant.

I always question that.

Think it was the other way around. Scientology matchmakers couldn't find a good enough chick for Tom so he got with Katie and then he got her in to Scientology and pregnant.

one-of-us-gif-12.gif

they got someone before Kate. it failed. Katie was gullible enough to be with him

That Iranian-English chick is fine. Dunno why scientology keeps denying this stuff. It’s not illegal and people already know they’re weird. Former members keep accusing them of the same stuff.

Yeah, I had watched all if those scientology docs and exposes to be informed which is why I know.

Tom before and after scientology was always use to picking his own women. Dude has the church to just be catered to and reinforce his power while still having a lot of deniability.

Kudos to Leah Remini for putting Scientology on blast publicly.

They have a lot of $$$/power. And she still gives no dambs.

Yeah, I dunno how it has affected her career but kevin james hooked her up with a lead sitcom role again. I forgot she’s close friends with jennifer lopez so she’ll be aight.

Yeah, I dunno how it has affected her career but kevin james hooked her up with a lead sitcom role again. I forgot she’s close friends with jennifer lopez so she’ll be aight.
Before that havent seen her *** in years

What's hilarious about that on that show Kevin's character had a wife. They just fired her and introduced Leah :lol:

I don't watch so I don't know how they pulled it off but I find that funny for a CBS family sitcom :lol:

But yeah can't remember the last thing I've saw Leah in since King of Queens that wasn't scientology doc related.

Keep in mind there's a thing in Hollywood ditching most actresses once they hit 40 unless they're super talented or have a dedicated fan base or are incredibly fine.

Back
Top Bottom