Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Yeah, they trying to be king of queens again. Sucks for the actress who played the wife, killed her off after one season. They never even said what happened, just that she died a while back.

You serious? it's everywhere on the web. Long story short, he diddled some 14 year old, 30 years back

When jared the pedo from subway got arrested I think an nt’er posted a story from reddit about how michael strahan is close friends with him and they would go to stripclubs together. Wonder if that fool and his circle were investigated too.

Daryl from Adventures in Babysitting :smh:

giphy.gif

that boy gonna be on a t-shirt by January. Homie talking about "i vow..." :lol:

shoulda just did one big iPhone note or something with the names and let the chips fall where they may

Kudos to Leah Remini for putting Scientology on blast publicly.

They have a lot of $$$/power. And she still gives no dambs.

Her show is pretty good too, It's in the 2nd season so it's getting kinda old and I'd like to see a new direction but as far as informing you on just how crazy it is(including all types of abuse to children and women) I'm hoping her and her cohost somehow go undercover in disguises and rejoin scientology, that'd be wild as hell, they got people tailing them ALL THE TIME. Before every episode begins she either reads a letter or shows a letter from scientology trying to discredit her and/or the former members thats featured. If you watched "The Lefotvers" you can see some inspiration taken from scientology for sure.

that boy gonna be on a t-shirt by January. Homie talking about "i vow..." :lol:

shoulda just did one big iPhone note or something with the names and let the chips fall where they may

I dig that, like if it's about victims, just name the names, and let whatever happens happen. No need to damn near square off with Lauer, just drop the names and walk away.

Corey should just post a tweet with the names.

At this rate he's going, they're gonna off him and call it "died of overdose / strange circumstances."

At this rate he's going, they're gonna off him and call it "died of overdose / strange circumstances."

they never learn

dude going on a promo tour to expose hollywood how dumb can you be

you think they just about to let you rock lmao

and when that happens, they'll say he hasnt been sane for years...dude has been on some weird stuff for years man
yall remember his music career and today show performance

industry aint have to worry about crazy ol corey for years but now...

hopefully he has an assistant that's ready to release all of the info once that happens.. he already knows he needs heavy security when he tries to expose these people..

Back
Top Bottom