Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Weinstein is falling on his sword for the rest of Hollywood. The dudes who are drugging and raping children are never gonna get caught.

I think that whole coming out now isn't going to prevent any type of backlash for him. For years dude could've came out and been who he was/is, but now he's coming out in order to deflect, too late now, and he alienated the gay fans he had by being all sheepish with it.
Agreed. To me it felt like he/his PR team tried to throw that in as if that somehow softens the blow of the allegation he didn't even deny.
So he's gay, good for him but it's irrelevant it's definitely not a good look trying to throw that in after that "apology". He was accused of sexual harassment of a 14 year old and he didn't deny it, who cares if it was a boy or girl.

Yeah, they dumb if they think him publicly coming out is going to take heat off of him allegedly being a pedophile and doing something to that boy.

Weinstein is falling on his sword for the rest of Hollywood. The dudes who are drugging and raping children are never gonna get caught.

Been on that same page since the Weinstein reveal.

It's made watching shows with child stars in it a tad bit disturbing.

Pedophilia has been associated with Hollywood for the longest and it seems to swept under the rug in light of Weinstein casting couching and straight up raping actresses.

Still believe Weinstein stepped on the wrong persons toes. These guys are protected.

enjoy...8)

PS - Bridges & Plato (both stars of this show) were victims of sexual abuse in real life; most likely before this episode was shot. Plato is dead now, Coleman is dead & Bridges is "the best case scenario" out of the three....who himself got off on attempted murder charges care of Johnny Cochran.

Been on that same page since the Weinstein reveal.

It's made watching shows with child stars in it a tad bit disturbing.

Pedophilia has been associated with Hollywood for the longest and it seems to swept under the rug in light of Weinstein casting couching and straight up raping actresses.

Still believe Weinstein stepped on the wrong persons toes. These guys are protected.
yeah knowing about that pedo shh had me mad uncomfortable watching the new version it. I was like why they got all these boys in tighty whiteys going swimming in 1989. Dudes aint have no swimming trunks ??

Feds ain't doing a thing because these Hollywood/Music industry dudes are tied in heavy with major politicians/lawyers/judges. Not to mention A LOT of these politicians are moving the same way smh

QFT. I have friends at DC and they tell me these politicians will have these fronts of being a married man and having a "perfect" family.

Behind closed doors they pipping the male interns/assistants, etc. #staywoke

QFT. I have friends at DC and they tell me these politicians will have these fronts of being a married man and having a "perfect" family.

Behind closed doors they pipping the male interns/assistants, etc. #staywoke
those skeletons been in closets of government officials since 1776...

enjoy...8)

PS - Bridges & Plato (both stars of this show) were victims of sexual abuse in real life; most likely before this episode was shot. Plato is dead now, Coleman is dead & Bridges is "the best case scenario" out of the three....who himself got off on attempted murder charges care of Johnny Cochran.

i just watch this episode last week on starz they did my ***** dudley dirty :smh:

What did they realistically expect him to do though

People want celebrities to be real and then call them stupid when they are and end up losing everything

yeah knowing about that pedo shh had me mad uncomfortable watching the new version it. I was like why they got all these boys in tighty whiteys going swimming in 1989. Dudes aint have no swimming trunks ??
if your talking about IT blame that weirdo stephen king the writer of the book. that sicko had a random child gangbang in the book. thank god it was left off both IT movies

What did they realistically expect him to do though

People want celebrities to be real and then call them stupid when they are and end up losing everything

Its only a matter of time before something horrific is revealed about Seth :lol: :smh:

if your talking about IT blame that weirdo stephen king the writer of the book. that sicko had a random child gangbang in the book. thank god it was left off both IT movies
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought it was just the final season. Not that he left the show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom