Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Now there are allegations of George hw bush groping women on several occassions.
Hmm. I wonder what women feel is the line between bold and sexual harassment. Bc both could be considered sexual harassment. They often throw around the term ‘touched without permission’ but i’ve never in my life heard any woman say ‘it’s ok, touch my butt’. It’s one of those things that you just go with the flow. I’ve taken some risks and done it to some girls that I felt I’m cool with/were feeling me. I worked with them both, and they were EASILY the two baddest chicks at my job (restaurant job, so there’s hella flirting always going on). One of them I smashed a few days later, the other punched me in the chest and damn near squared up on me, word to the wood.

I don’t think anyone cared that scumbag sepp blatter touched scumbag roast beef hope solo’s muscular butt.

Again these ol dudes. No offense to seniors, but dudes we would respect
Nah

A25C0498-32AB-4A0E-8EFA-04E6928732BC.jpeg

They trying to kill Creed 2? FoH she lying. She was with it. But in all seriousness, hopefully these allegations aren't true. I do believe that a good stock of these women are lying. However, some are definitely telling the truth. Some of them were with doing these things thinking it would propel them to stardom and when it ain't work out for them and the first person came out to expose Weinstein, they all jumped in to try and get their name in the basket hoping it would land them some sort of opportunity, however small it may be.

Back
Top Bottom