Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

So these two ran a train on a 16 year old and then threatened to beat her head in if she spoke up? :sick:

image.ashx

Not surprised. rapeis winston was lucky no one seemed interested in investigating the rape allegation against him in college.

jackie chan done some dirty stuff in his past, too.
:nerd:

Probably won't effect Jackie as much unless its super serious. He's not a Hollywood guy in the same vein as others who were accused. Son got a nation of billions backing him.

I knew about his situation with his son and his political views.

Didn't know he was a wildboy out here though.

Couldn't get thru all that but damn.

Why does every famous person seem to have an asterisk by them in some way? Not even on no conspiracy ****, it's like damn that's disheartening that he's such a ****** person.

EDIT: However the sexual part of that post was the least "bad". Seems like he's got a thing for cheating on his wife with the youngins but as long as it's consensual and not under 18 I don't see the legal issue.

Lol @ "exploring my options" ***** your wife is pregnant.

Last edited:
Eh, jackie being a sex fiend and hooking up with starlets doesn’t really belong in here. Does it make him a bad husband? Yeah.

Couldn't get thru all that but damn.

Why does every famous person seem to have an asterisk by them in some way? Not even on no conspiracy ****, it's like damn that's disheartening that he's such a ****ty person.

EDIT: However the sexual part of that post was the least "bad". Seems like he's got a thing for cheating on his wife with the youngins but as long as it's consensual and not under 18 I don't see the legal issue.

Lol @ "exploring my options" ***** your wife is pregnant.

Probably cuz once youre so rich and famous regular things arent entertaining or fun anymore. End up doing some weird ****

Eh, jackie being a sex fiend and hooking up with starlets isn’t the same as sexual harrassment and rape. Does it make him a bad husband? Yeah

Never said it was. Was a response to a post about China having his back, the second link is how a lot of Chinese folks arent rocking with him like that, not just cuz of the sexual **** but also his political views.

Good convo on consent

Impractical Jerkers (Feat. Leah McSweeney)

This week Charlamagne Tha God and Andrew Schulz are joined by Leah McSweeney of Married to the Mob and discuss masterbation, sexual assault, pedophilia, and more!!

Listening to Impractical Jerkers (Feat. Leah McSweeney) from The Brilliant Idiots. http://podbay.fm/show/862717788/e/1510862012

Back
Top Bottom