Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Y'all gonna put some respeck in Jackie's name and remove da g.o.a.t. from this thread.

I always knew there was a reason for Carlos Estevez becoming Charlie Sheen, glad it finally came out, I cant stand his dad Martin aka "Mario" either, I look at him as the enabler.

if There is one “celebrity” I absolutely loathe it’s Lena Dunham. Would not mind if she was hit by a bus Regina George style

Trust fund kid who openly admitted to raping her younger sister and only uses feminism to benefit herself

Let's not also forget that she low-key hates black folks

I am not even a fan or hers but I find it look key hilarious how much some dudes hate Lena Dunham. :lol: :lol:

I especially loves how much he pisses off the usual diet libertarian crowd. Whenever dudes like Joe Rogan rant about her, it instantly exposes his hypocrisy and he does even see.

Her comments her mad hypocritical though, given some of her previous comments. Sh could have said she is giving her friend the benefit of the doubt in a mich less asinine way.

Wow... not Tom Hanks

Just as others have stated in this thread that one person they hoped wouldn't get caught up was Tom Hanks :smh:

This one hurt brahs... hopefully the allegations aren't true and his career doesn't get steamrolled like the others.

Breaking News -

Actor Tom Hanks joins the list of Hollywood elite caught up in improper relations and scandals.

Full article in spoiler and a pic of the accuser... still can't believe this :smh:

0d2x8f5xrxyz.jpg

I was holding my breath until I saw there was a spoiler lol

Russel Simmons now

"Jam founder Russell Simmons and director Brett Ratner are now facing new allegations of sexual assault and misconduct, with Simmons being accused of forcing himself on a 17-year-old model while Ratner watched. Keri Claussen Khalighi alleges that she met the two men at a casting call and accompanied them to dinner in 1991, soon going back to Simmons’ apartment to watch a music video the two had been working on — Ratner was a music video director at the time.

The Terry Crews thing was off but the fact that Russell Simmons admits to the encounter but says it was consensual....

IDK I just wanna see some of these go to court so all the details can be laid out and people can get real consequences instead of “30 years ago on this random night no one can verify, this guy raped me and you’re co-signing rape culture if you don’t believe me”...at this point we’re really on some salem witch trial ****

When a Rich N' Want'Cha...And yo N' can't Do Nothin 4 Ya
petenice3.jpg

We really out here pretending like 99% of girls won't relinquish the draws for a 9-figure millionaires? :smh:

In Ohio, all you need is a Benz/BMW that's less than 10 years old, and voila...you have the ability to smash any girl, provided you go about it in a socially intelligent manner (Introduce yourself, exchange names...wait 2-3 days. hit her up on Facebook inviting her to Chipotle/Applebees... buy her dinner....Make an excuse for her to visit your crib...if not full sex, you will most likely get domed up in the car at the very least)

So when you consider the insane wealth + potential career connections, I don't doubt a girl submitting to a MMF threesome.

Just like psychologists can plant false memories...I'm guessing this is what happens during "GURL TALK" when she inevitably brags about the rich guy she met...but instead of generating a jealous reaction in her friends, she becomes the laughingstock of her circle of friends, when they explain she got PUMPED and DUMPED...

Then when you consider 3 decades passing...the memories become increasingly fragmented, till the point she's inadvertently adding in new details that didn't happen...just like when a Murder Suspect is publicized, everybody now seems to recall they had "this feeling something was always off about that guy" and ppl start recalling bizarre encounters they had with the guy..and then we come to find out DNA proves he was completely innocent.

We've already got keychain/sunglasses cameras that can record up to 2 hours...I'm guessing within the next decade or so, the technology will advance to the point everybody has a body cam that records 24/7, and that will prevent future blasphemous allegations...

petenice3.jpg

We really out here pretending like 99% of girls won't relinquish the draws for a 9-figure millionaires? :smh:

In Ohio, all you need is a Benz/BMW that's less than 10 years old, and voila...you have the ability to smash any girl, provided you go about it in a socially intelligent manner (Introduce yourself, exchange names...wait 2-3 days. hit her up on Facebook inviting her to Chipotle/Applebees... buy her dinner....Make an excuse for her to visit your crib...if not full sex, you will most likely get domed up in the car at the very least)

So when you consider the insane wealth + potential career connections, I don't doubt a girl submitting to a MMF threesome.

Just like psychologists can plant false memories...I'm guessing this is what happens during "GURL TALK" when she inevitably brags about the rich guy she met...but instead of generating a jealous reaction in her friends, she becomes the laughingstock of her circle of friends, when they explain she got PUMPED and DUMPED...

Then when you consider 3 decades passing...the memories become increasingly fragmented, till the point she's inadvertently adding in new details that didn't happen...just like when a Murder Suspect is publicized, everybody now seems to recall they had "this feeling something was always off about that guy" and ppl start recalling bizarre encounters they had with the guy..and then we come to find out DNA proves he was completely innocent.

We've already got keychain/sunglasses cameras that can record up to 2 hours...I'm guessing within the next decade or so, the technology will advance to the point everybody has a body cam that records 24/7, and that will prevent future blasphemous allegations...
russ that you?

petenice3.jpg

You don't think Cosby was getting the yams thrown at him?

Like seriously, ya'll got to stop saving these cats, Russ don't care about you bro.

Russ raped a chick in front of Ratner? :smh: 0] :x

Russ always seemed the type that been joined that hedonistic lifestyle while Rev became more religious.

Back
Top Bottom