Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

I know russ likes them young kimora was 17 when he was chasing her , but rapist I dont believe it. Its the modern day witch hunt no proof needed. guilty just with accusations.

I honestly believe that many of these jawns were giving it up in hopes of getting a chance to stick around or to get famous enough to branch out on their own ala Amber Rose. They got tossed to the wayside so now they are looking to ruin said person reputation to get back at them. However, people who are somewhat prominent should be wise and learn that whipping it out is just not the best way of going about things. Gotta hit them with that gift basket ala Leo and Jeter

I honestly believe that many of these jawns were giving it up in hopes of getting a chance to stick around or to get famous enough to branch out on their own ala Amber Rose. They got tossed to the wayside so now they are looking to ruin said person reputation to get back at them. However, people who are somewhat prominent should be wise and learn that whipping it out is just not the best way of going about things. Gotta hit them with that gift basket ala Leo and Jeter
bingo this is what it is. This is going to backfire on alot of women. Why you think women like J-lo are quiet because she used her sexual capital to get ahead and it worked out for her. Its mostly sore losers coming out the wood works 30 plus years after the crime.

I hear ya, trust me I do.

But chasing 17 year olds is lame , no matter how you cut it.

I don’t understand the eagerness to pick a side.

People jumping out the window to defend people they’ve never met.

It seems most people in here pick the side of the accuser. Accusations from 20, 30 years ago and boom guilty out of a job scum of the earth

bingo this is what it is. This is going to backfire on alot of women. Why you think women like J-lo are quiet because she used her sexual capital to get ahead and it worked out for her. Its mostly sore losers coming out the wood works 30 plus years after the crime.

If lopez did consentual stuff then it’s all good. I dunno why you think it’s mosty sore losers with these accusations of rape and harrassment. Some people don’t actually want to do sexual stuff for jobs.

we definitely have a ton of people here who do not understand rape and sexual assault
as soon a you start talking about the persons ability to get women and women that use their
sexuality to advance you miss the point.
There is a difference between an agreed upon exchange between the parties vs one using their money and power
to coerce and to threaten a persons life or livelihood

Im saying in the context of relationships
Can't do anything without agreements

I don’t understand the eagerness to pick a side.

People jumping out the window to defend people they’ve never met.

This. Allegations are being made left and right and aren’t being put under the proper scrutiny. People seem to be too quick to defend or condemn these Hollywood folks without giving scenarios the necessary consideration based on the perceived likability of the accused.

I like the guests Charlie Rose has, but he interrupts people too damn much anyways.

On a serious note, I'm very disappointed with how wide-spread this is and I'm happy things are getting(somewhat) rectified by people getting called out. Now, we have to change those work environments for the better so this will no longer happen.

Back
Top Bottom