Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

The dude from Pixar
Head dude
Just went on leave due to allegations
Now supposedly toy story 4 in jeopardy
Cause Rashida Jones whose a co-writer
Quit :smh:
We need toy story 4 :smh:

what, u thought feminazis were gonna just stop when someone u liked was targeted?

:lol:

da only way this Maelstrom ceases is if there's another high profile Duke Lacrosse type case that reimplants da "wait till da facts come out" instead of people getting lynched in da court of public opinion without due process.

This stupid firestorm

Damn the lawyers phones are off the hooks

lol *****s in here really celebrating piven passing a lie detector?

murderers pass lie detectors everyday b

giphy.gif

There's a reason why they're generally inadmissible in criminal trials. All they do is measure the reactions of the body to interrogation. Probably most people will have some level of increase in heartrate, blood pressure, ... if they lie on a polygraph. But the individual can also simply be nervous. You can try to deliberately stress yourself to throw off the baseline measurements or you could also fool it entirely if you're very accustomed to lying or criminal behavior. Someone who doesn't care about lying in the slightest or potential criminal acts he may have committed isn't going to have significant spikes on his polygraph test. Someone with little to no empathy is going to pass a polygraph with ease.
Jeremy Liven, sociopath?

:lol:

With all of these allegations coming out, how many women do you guys think have been silenced by the Trump administration? I’m surprised we haven’t been bombarded with stories about “The Donald” yet

All creepy like weird as Nelly in his concerts twirling little girls hair but does not rise to the level of sexual harassment or sexual abuse.

Just really ******* creepy.

if you go deeper into the thread a former secret service member says Biden is as bad as Weinstein

I didnt even read the whole twitter thread it was long as hell so i dont even know the specifics

i got to thinking about that one boondocks episode where they parody tyler perry as trying have sex with grandad as he tries to advance his career like the others. didnt the real tyler perry have that episode pulled too?

:emoji_thinking:

i got to thinking about that one boondocks episode where they parody tyler perry as trying have sex with grandad as he tries to advance his career like the others. didnt the real tyler perry have that episode pulled too?

:emoji_thinking:
One of the funniest episodes

who can u trust

everyone trying to out moral each other while having their own skeletons smh

if you go deeper into the thread a former secret service member says Biden is as bad as Weinstein

I didnt even read the whole twitter thread it was long as hell so i dont even know the specifics

did anybody even check the source www.thegatewaypundit.com????

the story is actually a co-op peice done by cassandra fairbanks from www.bigleaguepolitics.com

take a look at the sources and websites.....

then come back in here with whether you think they are actually credible

Back
Top Bottom