Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

#ModernMedicine

in da 80's?

file_204449_5_Rambo_III.jpg

don't want to derail TOO much but coming from the conspiracy theory thread the US elite host the Bohemian Grove as a gathering of elite to discuss how they want to control the nation. the clinton's, bush's and all the big people have been there before which does involve sacrificing kids in forms of satanic rituals
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog.../15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html?utm_term=.9273a3f55315
most famously at this Grove is where they first met and planned to make the atom bomb in 1942
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Thanks for putting me in a rabbit hole at 11 PM.

Thanks

I look the other way when I see baddies at work. Can’t risk my job in this climate.

The gym that I frequent is on the same base that I'm stationed at and I'll be working out and see a baddie, then she'll turn around and be like "oh hey Chief, how are you", I have to make sure someone is a around to witness the interaction, I don't want those problems

If Sage Steele pushed up on me I would be offended, because I would think "what cornball energy I'm I giving off for a woman like that to be interested".

When you are in good shape, have your life together, can carry a decent conversation, and have a nice home, getting woman to have sex with you is not hard at all.

If decent looking women is scare in someone's life, I guess the I could imagine why they would be ready and willing to smash anything that falls into their lap.

No humble bragging, because there isn't much to brag about, but thankfully I am not in such a position where laying down with a woman like Sage Steele is appealing.

Female Uncle Toms are just not my thing.

Last edited:
If Sage Steele pushed up on me I would be offended, because I would think "what cornball energy I'm I giving off for a woman like that to be interested".

When you are in good shape, have you life together, can carry a decent conversation and have a nice home, getting woman to have sex with you is not hard at all.

If decent looking women is scare in someone's life, I guess the I could imagine why they would be ready and willing to smash anything that falls into their lap.

No humble bragging, because their isn't much to brag about, but thankfully I am not in such a position where laying down with a woman like Sage Steele is appealing.

Female Unless Toms are just not my thing.
Damn.:rofl:

That was the most respectful roastings I've ever seen.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom