Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

I feel you but lets be real dudes on NT are not targets for the most part Sharon at work isn't gonna make up an incident to gain celebrity off Jeff in accounting.

Bro youd be surprised.

My pops, whos in his 60s, dealt with false accusations from some bat **** crazy woman that doesnt even work in the same section as him.

She claimed sexual harassment and gender discrimination, and the upper level people right away skipped steps in the protocol. Instead of having a meeting with both of them and seeing what the issues were they jump the gun and hire a third party investigator. Wouldnt even tell my pops what it was all about at first.

Then when the "facts" came out, **** was so ********.

"he didn't say good morning to me"

"he didnt look at me when i walked past him in the parking lot"

Some real juvenile ****, middle school BS. NO evidence of any of that **** she claimed, they were like oh she made a mistake, she has problems at home, mental issues etc and they tried to sweep it under the rug.

Hes actually fighting that **** right now cuz it came to light she went to a coworker of his and told him my pops dont respect women cuz he from the middle east and he muslim... Not knowing dude she told is muslim.

You don't have to be a celebrity to come up at work with a settlement. You'd be surprised how innocent conversation turns into an allegation or you were hitting on someone. I'd bet much of these allegations that are coming out are of that nature. ****** aren't grabbing women's vaginas and fondling them.

She sounds like someone i’d push down the stairs.

Trust me bro. He live on a different coast but when he was telling me all this, and when he updates me on it, i be ******* pissed. I wanna go there and put hands on every single one of them. I know how much its stressing my pops out.

This stuff has me wondering how often people report sexual harrassment in hospitals. In high school i’d be working at a nursing home and nurses would flirt and be touchy feely with my 16 year old self. I’d be at a hospital and notice the doctors and nurses would be dating and hooking up.

I feel you but lets be real dudes on NT are not targets for the most part Sharon at work isn't gonna make up an incident to gain celebrity off Jeff in accounting.

Maybe not to gain celebrity, but to file a lawsuit? Perhaps. To get back at someone that they feel dissed them? It happens.

Trust me bro. He live on a different coast but when he was telling me all this, and when he updates me on it, i be ****ing pissed. I wanna go there and put hands on every single one of them. I know how much its stressing my pops out.

Getting reported for not saying hi or looking at people in the parking lot is ridiculous. People keeping to themselves are even getting reported.

This reminded me of an nt’er who said a guy at work wanted to keep to himself and not socialize with co-workers. A group got mad at him and reported he was watching pron at work on his on his phone. His phone was searched and they found nothing.

Getting reported for not saying hi or looking at people in the parking lot is ridiculous.

This reminded me of an nt’er who said a guy at work wanted to keep to himself and not socialize with co-workers. A group got mad at him and reported he was watching pron at work on his on his phone. His phone was searched and they found nothing.

After he told me about the comment she made about him being middle eastern and muslim im pretty sure shes racist and shes tryna get him fired.

Getting reported for not saying hi or looking at people in the parking lot is ridiculous. People keeping to themselves are even getting reported.

A group of men!? That's despicable.
I'm pretty much the same way. Keep to myself, say hi to people, and collect a check. If people want to get together after work, cool but in the building I put the headphones on and get to work. Haven't seen HR since I started.

Dudes immediately jump to "guess you cant say hi anymore" like these dudes aren't being accused of groping and physically assaulting women

Funny you got Shannon in your avy cuz he just said after he was falsely accused he don't even ride in a elevator with a female unless it's Joy.

Man, that's why I have a strict no work relationship policy. It's just not worth it :smh:

It’s a slippery slope man. Got fired in 2010 from an office job because I was dating a girl I worked with then she found out I had slept with another girl in the office got salty and threw false accusations at me. I did nothing wrong yet still got fired.

It’s a slippery slope man. Got fired in 2010 from an office job because I was dating a girl I worked with then she found out I had slept with another girl in the office got salty and threw false accusations at me. I did nothing wrong yet still got fired.

Yeah man, I'm not tryna have no parts in that. These girls don't be reacting the same way as dudes when it comes to stuff like that. They're vengeful creatures lol

This stuff has me wondering how often people report sexual harrassment in hospitals. In high school i’d be working at a nursing home and nurses would flirt and be touchy feely with my 16 year old self. I’d be at a hospital and notice the doctors and nurses would be dating and hooking up.

You too? Worked in healthcare and had the same happen to me. The other adults thought it was funny.

An older friend warned me not to 'dip one's pen in corporate ink' when I started my career over a decade ago. Unless you're in different departments on different floors at different wings, it is simply not worth the risk. And even then it is simply not worth the potential awkwardness, office gossip, etc...

Yall dudes be coming with the mad funny personal annectdotal accounts relating to this topic :lol:

But yall already knew *****es be crazy, and *****es be buggin.

But guess what's also has become a widely known fact? ************* be gropin, ************* be raping and luring chicks to their room under false pretenses, asking absurd silly questions and then start fapping in front of them until they finish.

This is the new normal. Deal with it.

someone gotta interview one of these dudes so they can explain the appeal of getting in front of some chicks, pulling out your whole entire wee wee and just start beating off

Back
Top Bottom