Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Variety has a piece on what lead to Matt Lauer getting got at NBC. He was definitely on some other ****.

As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.

Lauer, who was paranoid about being followed by tabloid reporters, grew more emboldened at 30 Rockefeller Center as his profile rose following Katie Couric’s departure from “Today” in 2006. His office was in a secluded space, and he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up. This afforded him the assurance of privacy. It allowed him to welcome female employees and initiate inappropriate contact while knowing nobody could walk in on him, according to two women who were sexually harassed by Lauer.

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/matt-lauer-accused-sexual-harassment-multiple-women-1202625959/

The gym that I frequent is on the same base that I'm stationed at and I'll be working out and see a baddie, then she'll turn around and be like "oh hey Chief, how are you", I have to make sure someone is a around to witness the interaction, I don't want those problems
You gotta make business decisions at the gym smh. Lol

If Sage Steele pushed up on me I would be offended, because I would think "what cornball energy I'm I giving off for a woman like that to be interested".

When you are in good shape, have you life together, can carry a decent conversation and have a nice home, getting woman to have sex with you is not hard at all.

If decent looking women is scare in someone's life, I guess the I could imagine why they would be ready and willing to smash anything that falls into their lap.

No humble bragging, because their isn't much to brag about, but thankfully I am not in such a position where laying down with a woman like Sage Steele is appealing.

Female Unless Toms are just not my thing.
Have you ever thought about doing stand up comedy bro? You are hilarious. Your posts stay have me cracking up and getting in trouble at work.

Dudes worried about accusations getting out of control. :lol: Nah, all these cats are wildin.

Like, how do you even get that locking mechanism approved? Even with the request, SOMEONE had to give it the OK. I would have loved to know the reason that Lauer gave that he needed a remote lock from his desk.

Crazy to see all these heads rolling while 45 just goes about his business...smh.

I wouldn't, I would if it was Tomi Lahren tho

eww.

sage-steele-bb12cc36765adb40.jpg

> Tomi and its not even fair.

going back to da point, you not yelpin to HR if either of em frisk you up next to da water cooler. :lol:

We as men need to start a whistleblower coalition against these thots that sexually harass us!

Kill the double standard! Make them think twice! Don't be weak men. Don't give into the temptation. Because those same women will turn around and get you fired, or worse, as soon as they feel like something isn't going their way. Don't let them gain the upper hand!

Not to be racist but white men have been exercising their privilege for decades.

I see this ish at work and previous jobs. Dudes think they can put their arms around a woman and slap her behind and get away with it, which they do. Mind you these are married men.

Interesting the States are currently 50.8 percent female. They getting the juice

Like, how do you even get that locking mechanism approved? Even with the request, SOMEONE had to give it the OK. I would have loved to know the reason that Lauer gave that he needed a remote lock from his desk.

If you read the Variety piece, it said that Lauer was well protected at NBC and his antics were well known around the offices.

We as men need to start a whistleblower coalition against these thots that sexually harass us!

Kill the double standard! Make them think twice! Don't be weak men. Don't give into the temptation. Because those same women will turn around and get you fired, or worse, as soon as they feel like something isn't going their way. Don't let them gain the upper hand!
I had a older married chick twerk on me at work when I was younger. Had a white chick calling me boo and husband for months at another. Y'all stay safe bruhs.

Not to be racist but white men have been exercising their privilege for decades.

I see this ish at work and previous jobs. Dudes think they can put their arms around a woman and slap her behind and get away with it, which they do. Mind you these are married men.

What was racist about what you said?

These dudes wild :lol: :smh:

"As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Lauer once gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act."

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/matt-lauer-accused-sexual-harassment-multiple-women-1202625959/

Married folks main culprits to me. I've been sexually harassed by women on multiple jobs.

When I was getting transferred out of state, this white lady my manager that used to invite us out to eat and events with her family was crying and holding on to me like the last day of school in the parking lot. Her teenager daughter was waiting in the car next to us and after kissing me on the cheek 3 times she went in for the open mouth. Wild reckless. I literally hit the rode and never made mention of it.

I can understand why half the stuff doesn't get reported. But it's not just men. It's people in power abusing their position.

Last edited:
Married folks main culprits to me. I've been sexually harassed by women on multiple jobs.

When I was getting transferred out of state, this white lady my manager that used to invite us out to eat and events with her family was crying and holding on to me like the last day of school in the parking lot. Her teenager daughter was waiting in the car next to us and after kissing me on the cheek 3 times she went in for the open mouth. Wild reckless. I literally hit the wrote and never made mention of it.

I can understand why half the stuff doesn't get reported. But it's not just men. It's people in power abusing their position.

lol

Sound like Lady Eloise

eartha-kitt-boomerang.jpg

When I was getting transferred out of state, this white lady my manager that used to invite us out to eat and events with her family was crying and holding on to me like the last day of school in the parking lot. Her teenager daughter was waiting in the car next to us and after kissing me on the cheek 3 times she went in for the open mouth. Wild reckless. I literally hit the wrote and never made mention of it.

Whole other dynamic added when you a black dude just trying to make it. You definitely gotta have your evidence and facts. Seeing the true face of those office alliances

Wow just smh. Women are better behaved. I think.

I think society predisposes us to only consider sexually harassment when it's male on woman.

Back
Top Bottom