Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Im not a saint either. I'm in that thread too, I have made light and crack jokes on some of those situations. I have probably crossed the line with some of my comments too.

But I thought that even though we are indulging in some dark humor, that everyone would agree that those women's behavior are wrong. I was mistaken.

Those women behavior ranges from unethical to downright predatory.

I'm not apologizing for saying I would smash some of those teachers. I'm grown and they're grown, nothing wrong there. But it's like you said, the important thing to acknowledge is that what they're doing with kids isn't right.

I'm not apologizing for saying I would smash some of those teachers. I'm grown and they're grown, nothing wrong there. But it's like you said, the important thing to acknowledge is that what they're doing with kids isn't right.

A few people in the thread have said it wasn’t right and they were laughed at or told it’s not a problem because the boy was getting yambs. Gotta look at it as a teacher seducing and manipulating a minor / child for sex.

How long does someone need to be detained against their will before they're considered kidnapped. Matt had to be walking a thin line with that lock button under his desk :frown:

How long does someone need to be detained against their will before they're considered kidnapped. Matt had to be walking a thin line with that lock button under his desk :frown:

Depends on if the women were being held against their will. If these encounters were consensual, then I dunno....

I made a joke about it on twitter but damn near might have to happen.

gonna have to record myself and the other broad having sex every single time because they might have to come after me later. F cameras outside my house I need them inside.

Depends on if the women were being held against their will. If these encounters were consensual, then I dunno....
If it's consensual it's not against their will. So let's assume it's against their will, how long before it's kidnapping? Probably has to be transport involved to be kidnapping, so let's make it hostage. How long?

Cuba Gooding Jr. too? Assaulted dudes?

source.gif

Y'all can say whatever you want about the hungry teachers thread. All I know is since I was in middle school I was fantasizing about banging a teacher or three. Hell I was shooting shots in high school. If a teacher would have opened up to it, best believe I was going in. I'm not saying that activity is ethical at all. I'm just saying for me, I would have loved to have been smashing mediocre looking teachers when I was in high school.

...smh.

this **** is just tryna take the eyes off black lives matter, everything REALLY going on...

....imo.

...done by "DUH".

...all these "stories" aren't true...but people believe everything....

I promise u.

...10 cents.

Now think of how ridiculous it was sound if dudes in here were doing the same thing. Saying how lucky these women are because such and such is handsome.

This talking point that women have this blanket protect in the work place is false. And in the instances were they do get caught and punished, it is usually men that down play the seriousness of it

Cracking jokes is one thing, but some people give a blanket pass to those women.

Agreed. It's a double standard and never and equal field when attraction and potentially being sexual is involved.

Back
Top Bottom