has anybody's 23 peeled off on their cdp xi's?

mine has
wondering if this is a regular occurence amongst the xi jordans, seeing as the cdp was my first pair
thanks.

mine surely has. This was not such a quick occurrence in og and og retro pairs. However it is 100% confirmed that the "23" will rub of on all healsof future released Jordan 11s.

I hope I have been of some assistance

Wow and picture fought, hyped, and payed 250+ for a pair only to have them start peeling to pieces and it hasn't been a year yet
laugh.gif
. Gentry and theboard of exc's must have 100$ bill toilet paper rolls in the bathrooms

Mine have started peeling as well. I thought I was the only one, and I'm sure I've only worn them 5 times. Oh well, Hopefully the Space Jams won'trub off as quickly.

c0b26ea4866d8636856eb183cdc01a09a2d50963.jpg

Mine have, I think it comes from the way I put them on. my thumbs always on the 23

i can see little spots missing on mine...but nothing like that pic above me......i hardly wear mine though

Horrendous.

Someone else on this board shared of the same complaint as well.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

mine surely has. This was not such a quick occurrence in og and og retro pairs. However it is 100% confirmed that the "23" will rub of on all heals of future released Jordan 11s.

Damn, you can see into the future and make guarantees?

due to me pullin' with my thumbs along the heel to get them on
i think i've worn mine only 3-4 times, and not for any prolonged period
i ain't even got creases in them yet!

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

mine surely has. This was not such a quick occurrence in og and og retro pairs. However it is 100% confirmed that the "23" will rub of on all heals of future released Jordan 11s.

Damn, you can see into the future and make guarantees?

In this case - most likely. If history serves us consumers correctly, we can expect things like this to come w/grim signs of improvement. I thought thiswould be commonplace to you guys by now.

And, yes, Nike can do anything about it. The question is will they?

mine has'nt yet & my BM's is damn near off oh well... but my 01' bred still look great damn JB quality.......

I wore my 2001's to my cousins bbq last saturday, and he couldnt believe my 23 was still on there.

he went to get his cdp's and he was showing me how its all peeling.

pretty sad

Same deal with mine, I wore them like 5-7 times and the 23 on the back of the left shoes is peeling big time. PATHETIC.

Wow. Now that is pretty f***in pathetic. Too bad you guys cant just call Nike to Complain and get a voucher. When I say cant, I mean because you cant replacethem for the voucher amount they would give you. I would definitely expect this to happen on the SJ XI later this year.

Back
Top Bottom