has anybody's 23 peeled off on their cdp xi's?

Yea the same thing is happening to mine also. I was heated when I first noticed it. I topped pulling on that part when I put them on now. I'm glad myJams arent doing this. When the new ones come out I'll be watching out for this same problem. Maybe they fixed it but never hurts to take precaution. They look like %+$$ once it starts flaking off too. I wear my CDP XI's w/ pants mostly now.

wow that sucks, mine got small pieces flajking off, nowhere near that bad, and Ive worn them prob like 20 times but I never put my hand on that part

like i was ashamed to be seen in them, like somebody was gonna call me out for havin' on fakes and they'd say they could tell they were fakes becausethe 23 don't rub off or peel on real jordans! lol
now i see what you all mean by inferior quality

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

mine surely has. This was not such a quick occurrence in og and og retro pairs. However it is 100% confirmed that the "23" will rub of on all heals of future released Jordan 11s.

I hope I have been of some assistance
Damn, you can see into the future and make guarantees?
hahahaha
roll.gif

not surprised to find out that they started peeling already due to the quality of jordans over the years

WOW that sucks. i still got a pair of OG spacejams (actually 2) which ive worn through out the 9 years and they still got the 23, yeah they are fading a bitbut u can notice it unless u see upclose...damn those were some good quality j's back then...

i think its a conspiracy by JB brand...they got us all hooked with those nice AJ's I-XI ( in my opinion anyways) and then once we were hooked and becameaddicts, JB decides to cut costs by using bad material, and all we can do is complain...while standing in line in december for 3 hours to get someJ's...hahhahhah

i ll check mine.... oh boy .... its not dat dramatic but i cn feel ur pain bro....

It won't peel unless you keep touching it a lot. My DMPs are no where as close as the pic posted and I've worn them about 15 times.

Back
Top Bottom