has anybody's 23 peeled off on their cdp xi's?

pure garbage..i have torn and beat up 01 retroes and they have yet to even show signs of peeling

Just wore mine for the first time last night and the 23 is fine, but I gotta say, these are easily the most uncomfortable XI's I've ever worn and everwill wear. I hear people say the upper was stiff and whatnot, but I didn't realize how bad it was. My feet were still kinda hurtint this morning. I triedthem on again today and they're kinda broken in, but damn. For such a great looking shoe, it sucks that they did such a horrible job on the quality. Thatand the sizing is starting to #$%^ up at JB. I used to always be able to count on Jordans for being the most true-to-size sneaker ever, and now some of theseretros are all over the place. My CDP XII's fit too big, but the CDP XI's fit too small. The VII's from the pack this year ran mad big, but theVII's I had from a few years ago fit true to size... I just wish they'd get it together considering theyr'e upping the retail on their kicks.

CDP 11's suck! Buy my OG columbias an youll see the difference in quality!
happy.gif

I havent worn mine out of the house yet. I just try em on, and just from that the 23s are kinds cracking. Shame

I just went and checked mine to see if there were any cracks or anything. I'm good, although I've prolly only worn mine 4 times. Question for you guyswith peeling, do ya"ll wear them with pants or shorts? Just curious...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

thats what happens when quantity goes up and quality goes down =)
indifferent.gif

2001 GR's don't do that.

that got my 2001 has been gettin worn..i have yet to touch my CDP's
dont stoneface him, he speaks the truth
you misinterpreted what he said

i posted on this a min ago. i had 2 repost sayin im pissed 2 find out that mines are also peeling. only wore em bout 10x

i guess the best thing to do is wear them with shorts, i think the jeans are the main cause of this problem

smh.gif
at jb

Back
Top Bottom