Has anyone else been using StockX?

1586979360162.png

1586979378698.png

It won’t because alot of people won’t care but I hope this back fires on them. True scum bags for doing this now.

Maybe we could start to buy and sell on Niketalk like it used to be
Bring it back to the essence
make reselling great again
MRGA

we could stop giving a third party our money away

Only thing is Instagram killed selling on message boards
Thing of the past

dealing with apps and companies minimizes the risksof getting scammed as a buyer and seller

if I sell anything it’s always through StockX or goat. I’m done playing games with kids or scumbags

yea its getting annoying. Shipping is by default.
Then intenet sales tax and now 3% bs fee.

Gov't and companies wanna bank off of buyers and seller with these charges smh. Middleman want more cuts.

Lmao yooo like I said they need more celebrity endorsements, shoetubers to pay and probably buy sponsorship on a NBA team and make them wear stockX tags on their shoes.

Honestly I think it makes some of their prices more in line of what GOAT charges. Goat tends to be a little higher by comparison (people just list higher there)

now stockX sees they can charge what GOAT charges and guess what keep it moving.

yea Ebay, as if you had an excellent authentication team and great scam prevention team :lol:. PayPal needs improvements.

yea Ebay, as if you had an excellent authentication team and great scam prevention team :lol:. PayPal needs improvements.

Yea they all have flaws but stockX is the worst now. Pay the most with no buyer deals ever. At least with ebay I can look for good feedback and see the shoe I’m buying. Don’t have to worry about B-grade or lazy inspector passing used shoes. Never once had a problem on eBay buying or selling that wasn’t resolved properly. StockX you gotta twist nipples to fix ****. **** them hard for this crap.

Thing of the past

dealing with apps and companies minimizes the risksof getting scammed as a buyer and seller

if I sell anything it’s always through StockX or goat. I’m done playing games with kids or scumbags

minimize but still flawed. their so-called authentication process is nothing but a sham and would still rely on what they think is authentic or not. the only thing I like about these middlemen companies is the ability to find certain shoes that you wanted to have as long as they are the real thing and not some cheap/crap fakes or in good condition. but I wouldn't buy from them if what they offer would cost you a part of your body. I'd rather have something up to date for cheaps. also, the so-called sneakercon are also a sham.

minimize but still flawed. their so-called authentication process is nothing but a sham and would still rely on what they think is authentic or not. the only thing I like about these middlemen companies is the ability to find certain shoes that you wanted to have as long as they are the real thing and not some cheap/crap fakes or in good condition. but I wouldn't buy from them if what they offer would cost you a part of your body. I'd rather have something up to date for cheaps. also, the so-called sneakercon are also a sham.
well I don't use stockX for buying, 99.6% of the time using those apps, I'm selling.

saves me a headache in having to deal with some annoying kid or even an adult (example, many members on here) who are too anal about idiotic and imaginary flaws filing a dispute or even chargeback or some scum bag sending me an empty box or beat shoes back in order to have new shoes for free and costing me money and taking a loss. Im good.

well I don't use stockX for buying, 99.6% of the time using those apps, I'm selling.

saves me a headache in having to deal with some annoying kid or even an adult (example, many members on here) who are too anal about idiotic and imaginary flaws filing a dispute or even chargeback or some scum bag sending me an empty box or beat shoes back in order to have new shoes for free and costing me money and taking a loss. Im good.
well that's the so-called sneaker culture nowadays. dumb and stupid, no offense.

Honestly I think it makes some of their prices more in line of what GOAT charges. Goat tends to be a little higher by comparison (people just list higher there)

now stockX sees they can charge what GOAT charges and guess what keep it moving.
How much did StockX originally take from a sale? 9%?.. I only sell on GOAT and they take 9.5%.. I always thought the higher pricing on GOAT was due to the extra .5% so the asks are a bit higher??

Could be wrong since I've never done business with StockX.. Just thought this thread would be a good read since the news & I have some down time at work LOL

this
How much did StockX originally take from a sale? 9%?.. I only sell on GOAT and they take 9.5%.. I always thought the higher pricing on GOAT was due to the extra .5% so the asks are a bit higher??

Could be wrong since I've never done business with StockX.. Just thought this thread would be a good read since the news & I have some down time at work LOL

the more you sell on stocks the lower the fee gets of which could be 8%.

I think it has more to do with the platform. Goat makes it harder to put in a bid so a lot of people just hit buy now so things sell higher. You can't even put a bid in on Goats site. You have to use the app. My wife did that one time buying for me. Didn't know better and just hit buy now, overpaying by about $50.

Back
Top Bottom