Has Derrick Rose lost YOUR respect? SRS

why would anyone bring up 'oh he'll get torn to bits by Miami, so why bring him in?'

no ****, this is basketball, it's called competition. it's why he gets paid 20 mil.

i know homie was hoping their season was done last night , but im guessing he's having flashbacks of gilbert arenas 

Last edited:
healthyrose.gif

When i saw this on TV I lol'ed

i just wanna see him on the court again, feels like its been forever. he still has my respect though, come back when he's 100% both physically and mentally

My only beef with D-Rose and the Bulls organization....is them just not outright shutting him down weeks or maybe months ago.

They let this media circus fall on him/them. If he's not coming back, how hard is it to publicly announce he's out for the remainder of the season? They dragged this on and now they're dealing with the frenzy daily.

Last edited:
To be honest. If he did or didn't lose the respect of any of us its irrelevant when you think about it.

However losing the respect of his teammates off his handling of this is another story.

I'm pretty certain given similar circumstances where they were cleared to play by numerous doctors that true superstars like Lebron, Kobe, and Durant would be out there playing

End of the day the overall handling of this isn't a good look for public opinion on him and if the bulls happen to make this a competetive series without him, considering the 2011 series was pretty one sided with him I would consider trading Derrick rose if a deal was available that would be benifical to the bulls.

That said he should've never been in the game that late in that playoff game against Philly last year.

yes and no...i understand why he probably doesnt want to come back because of the injury, but at the same time his paid millions for the job so he should be back...

No...I'd like to see D Rose play again but a torn ACL is a big deal.  Dude's still young and doesn't need to risk further injury.

Nba players do not owe the fans. They owe their employer. And I personally think they owe their teammates. But even that is debateable.

Do certain players understand the lucky position they are In? The rare talent that they were blessed with? And go all out and love to make fans happy? YES. But they arent obligated to. Just like an actor or musician doesn't have any obligation to fans.

I don't even think it should be part of the argument. It's irrelevant.

Tim hardaway recovery was 20 years ago. Medicine has changed a lot since then so it's not a great example.

its been said countless times but they ( bulls and roses handlers) should have came out at the begining of the season and said he wasnt playing then none of this would be at the level it is now . the worst thing to me that happen for him was ap coming back and doing what he did in the nfl people see that as a more physical sport and they suffered similar injuries with ap coming back at the start of the season. 

Derrick rose style of play iis very explosive and agressive. I can see why he takes a year off.

I recieved this email today and thought what the hell !?!?!?

This is a Chicago based clothing lines news letter to let everyone know they are having a sale .
It's so cold in Chicago . I honestly couldn't believe they said this. It's like Rose is just an open target from all sides now.

View media item 397567

Last edited:
No...I'd like to see D Rose play again but a torn ACL is a big deal.  Dude's still young and doesn't need to risk further injury.
yeah agreed with this.  If it was a different type of injury with less possible consequences then i'd like to see him come back.  But if that ACL gets torn again........

The funny thing is about leaders and Ty is they always claiming people from the Chi as "little bros" and the "homeys"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom