'Hater' is officially the most overused word.

"Swag" is in the sense that most people who use the term have no idea what it is/will never genuinely have it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

...misused

Same difference, no?
no
some people really are haters...where they just are miserable in their nature

but the use of "hater" to anyone who disagrees with their own opinion is a misuse...not an overuse.

true.

"Fallout Boy is the greatest band EVER!"
"Oh my gosh, are you serious? They're not even a top 5 band of this decade."
"What? You're just a hater."

indifferent.gif

"Hey, you like these new Jordan VIIs I got, huh? Get n my level, son."
"Ummmm, they're clear, bro. Jordan Brand has never made a clear VII. They've never made a clear... anything. Those are fake, bro"
"Hahaha! Don't be mad, dude. Don't start hating 'cause you're jealous. I got the hookups if you want some, but don't be a hater, man.Don't be that guy."

indifferent.gif

"Blah blah blah yadda yadda blah Kobe blah blah blah yakkity yakkity Jordan blah blah blah."
"Kobe really isn't anywhere close to Jordan if you actually look at the numbers."
"Don't be a hater. Why you hating on Kobe? Hater."

indifferent.gif

"I love spinach."
"Disgusting."
"Hater."

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

...misused

Same difference, no?
no
some people really are haters...where they just are miserable in their nature

but the use of "hater" to anyone who disagrees with their own opinion is a misuse...not an overuse.

But it is definitely overused because it is misused waaaaaay to much.

I hate when people talk about haters on facebook. Like really know one is thinkin about your corny *##. It's always the biggest clowns talking about hatersand girls who stay in some nonsense.

I saw this girl at the mall with a shirt that had her picture on it and it said "To all my haterz". This girl could not have been over 12 yearsold...Who the hell is hating on her???...Wait I guess I'm hating on her now
frown.gif

Haters everywhere we go where we go where we go!

Nah, real talk. Next person who tells me their swag is through the roof and is a bum *$* #$+!#. I'm gone make they shoulders clap, word to Mayor.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Swag

and that stupid phrase "It is What It Is"

And "at the end of the day"
I swear these two lines were the only two lines scripted on Making the Band 4
mad.gif

Most people misuse many words. Swag and Hater seem the two most common for males ages 15-25. (Not really..I totally made that up.)

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Swag

eek.gif
laugh.gif

My man uses those terms all the time. I swear every time he's in an argument that's what he'll say. I know his girl is reading this right nowagreeing with both of y'all
roll.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

Most people misuse many words. Swag and Hater seem the two most common for males ages 15-25. (Not really..I totally made that up.)
laugh.gif
at first i was like damn dude has done some research.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Swag

eek.gif
laugh.gif

My man uses those terms all the time. I swear every time he's in an argument that's what he'll say. I know his girl is reading this right now agreeing with both of y'all
roll.gif

young... nothing burns me up more when he says this.... like that $*! is suppose to make up for the dumbness that spewed from his mouth...

Back
Top Bottom