'Hater' is officially the most overused word.

i dont use it

but my vote goes for: "SWAG" when middle aged white men use it while commentating during NBA games its officially becomes a
eyes.gif
tired.gif
moment

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Swag

and that stupid phrase "It is What It Is"

And "at the end of the day"
I swear these two lines were the only two lines scripted on Making the Band 4
mad.gif

Hood speaks truth.. I swear dudes over here are always saying that. There is no way on earth youre going to get a good matureconversation out of people anymore when they try to close it off with one of these... or even

" N's be wildin"

Back to the original post. I have to say the the words HATER and SWAG are out of hand already, cant wait for them to die down if theyever do

Originally Posted by jermz101

My friend said my swag was on E because I told him his music
Selection was terrible, he had me sitting there listening to "set it off"
By lil boosie
indifferent.gif

Then he told me I was a hater because I didn't think Joe Johnson
Was as nice as people thought he was...he was truely mad too
smh.gif
You need new friends ASAP
laugh.gif

Swag, Hater, or phrases like "It ain't dat serious" or "what's good" are those hood words or phrases.

JR5

Oversaturated and misused like Dirty said. Ppl use it as an explination for why their thoughts/actions/etc are justifiable and why anyone who doesn't agreew/ them isn't.

Maino's way of usin it is justified b/c he's statin that ppl hatin on him b/c of the grind he's on etc.

However, swag is widely overused. Mainly b/c it has no specific definition. Ppl should've listen to the American Gangster intro when it was stated thatit's cliche.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jermz101

My friend said my swag was on E because I told him his music
Selection was terrible, he had me sitting there listening to "set it off"
By lil boosie
indifferent.gif

Then he told me I was a hater because I didn't think Joe Johnson
Was as nice as people thought he was...he was truely mad too
smh.gif
You should drop a plugged in radio next time your boy is in a pool.

Originally Posted by JRose5

Swag, Hater, or phrases like "It ain't dat serious" or "what's good" are those hood words or phrases.

JR5
nal "it aint that serious" and "whats good" are timeless and can never be overused. I use them on a daily basis
a5225abebde3dbb1b2caef76d6b77fe6a466c22.gif

The word hater helps people dodge criticism basically. So everytime you might let an unpopular opinion be known, your a hater...which is stupid.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

JR5
nal "it aint that serious" and "whats good" are timeless and can never be overused. I use them on a daily basis
a5225abebde3dbb1b2caef76d6b77fe6a466c22.gif

Thats why its overused, nah but i dont think it is, swagger is definitley one though.

I don't like Drake, and i was born in the 90's
indifferent.gif

hate is a strong word though. if you really, truly hate something, then i feel sorry for you
ohwell.gif

JR
what's reallyy good
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Swag

and that stupid phrase "It is What It Is"

so it is what it is not?
indifferent.gif

hating and disliking someone or something are two different things and alot of people don't like it.

with alot of people today if you don't like what they like or agree with whatever their saying then in their eyes your a hater which is kinda sad if youask me.

"Swag" is by far more overused. SMH. Especially in the South where Im from. Cats that were absolute cornballs in high school now fast-foward 2-3+years later and they all of a sudden have this new found swag. Im like, *@!. You was rockin team jordans, reeboks, and other low-rate attire awhile ago. Not tomention you definately werent a casanova with the ladies. And the ladies? SMH. Rockin Jordan True flights, fusions and Punk Rose kicks thinking they fly. Ifyou from south FL (Where I will admit, all the fads tend to get hopped on years after they were the "in" thing) you know what Im talking about.

Back
Top Bottom