Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

As stated in this thread, how anyone is doubting Christopher Nolan at this point is
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Bane if done correctly, and I have no doubt that he will be, will be an excellent challenge to Batman.  There is most likely another villain in the movie as well.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Will there be another villain?  I don't see Bane carrying the main bad guy role in a movie
eyes.gif
Bane isn't a brute; he's a smart calculating criminal who also happens to be incredibly strong.

Will there be another villain?  I don't see Bane carrying the main bad guy role in a movie
eyes.gif
Bane isn't a brute; he's a smart calculating criminal who also happens to be incredibly strong.

Interesting picture that someone brought up on SHH that Nolan maybe looking for when he casted Hathaway for Selina Kyle...a lot of similarities in this pic:

57516620.jpg

Interesting picture that someone brought up on SHH that Nolan maybe looking for when he casted Hathaway for Selina Kyle...a lot of similarities in this pic:

57516620.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

eyes.gif

I see...The only times I've seen him where in the 90's Animated series, Batman & Robin movie, and Arkham Asylum.   All of which where he was just a dumb brute

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

eyes.gif

I see...The only times I've seen him where in the 90's Animated series, Batman & Robin movie, and Arkham Asylum.   All of which where he was just a dumb brute

Originally Posted by CP1708

Betty White could be Catwoman and I would trust Nolan to make it work.  Settle down. 

And I think Anne will do a GREAT job.  That girl can act and look good, and I bet she's going to be smoking in this movie. 
pimp.gif

And like was said, when Ledger got the part, people went CRAZY over it.  I remember laughing like this kid can act tho, why everybody mad? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Betty White could be Catwoman and I would trust Nolan to make it work.  Settle down. 

And I think Anne will do a GREAT job.  That girl can act and look good, and I bet she's going to be smoking in this movie. 
pimp.gif

And like was said, when Ledger got the part, people went CRAZY over it.  I remember laughing like this kid can act tho, why everybody mad? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

57516620.jpg
anne001bc7.jpg

I see it a bit, but in all honestly, I see
o-alison-brie-gets-scream-4-s-most-interesting-role-we-think.jpg
resembling the SHH picture.
Now that would've been a ballsy move if he had casted Allison
laugh.gif
and I wouldn't even be mad.

Dudes keep talking about The Joker and Heath, I'm glad when I heard that I still approached the film with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised with his portrayal. Never thought he'd be terrible. With Hathway's body of work that's a whole other discussion.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

57516620.jpg
anne001bc7.jpg

I see it a bit, but in all honestly, I see
o-alison-brie-gets-scream-4-s-most-interesting-role-we-think.jpg
resembling the SHH picture.
Now that would've been a ballsy move if he had casted Allison
laugh.gif
and I wouldn't even be mad.

Dudes keep talking about The Joker and Heath, I'm glad when I heard that I still approached the film with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised with his portrayal. Never thought he'd be terrible. With Hathway's body of work that's a whole other discussion.

Those pics make me wanna go watch Havoc again real quick.......
devil.gif
i had Havoc in my instant queue list on netflix for a while now
still haven't watched it because the plot seems dumb
is it any good?

Those pics make me wanna go watch Havoc again real quick.......
devil.gif
i had Havoc in my instant queue list on netflix for a while now
still haven't watched it because the plot seems dumb
is it any good?

I concur, I don't think Bane can be the main protagonist. As popular as he is in the comic books, I believe you need one of the classic Batman villains to round out the trilogy. If Nolan does not introduce Hugo Strange, I hope he reintroduces Ra's. I would absolutely love to see Liam Neeson reprise the role. That in turn would also introduce Talia who would become Bruce's main love interest in the film.

I concur, I don't think Bane can be the main protagonist. As popular as he is in the comic books, I believe you need one of the classic Batman villains to round out the trilogy. If Nolan does not introduce Hugo Strange, I hope he reintroduces Ra's. I would absolutely love to see Liam Neeson reprise the role. That in turn would also introduce Talia who would become Bruce's main love interest in the film.

Back
Top Bottom