Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Hathaway looks like a bug to me, not feeling this casting choice one bit. It's like Nolan wants us to believe that Bruce Wayne is a closet +@$@ or something, Maggie G. now THIS?!?!?

Hathaway looks like a bug to me, not feeling this casting choice one bit. It's like Nolan wants us to believe that Bruce Wayne is a closet +@$@ or something, Maggie G. now THIS?!?!?

Anne Hathaway
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Bane is gonna b dope as well..

I'm really lookin forward to this movie..but i thought they were gonna use the Riddler this time around..

Anne Hathaway
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Bane is gonna b dope as well..

I'm really lookin forward to this movie..but i thought they were gonna use the Riddler this time around..

If they do have Bane break his back how would they fix it? In the comics they had to get a random metahuman to heal him.

If they do have Bane break his back how would they fix it? In the comics they had to get a random metahuman to heal him.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I don't like it, casting Hathaway I mean. Like someone said before, zero sex appeal.

your-sexuality-is-under-investigation.jpg

Im sorry but i dont get it...ZERO?.... ZERO!??... ZERO SEX APPEAL? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I understand in this world not everyones gonna agree on everything, especially women. Id understand if shes not your type, or if she has characteristics that bother you, but how can you honestly believe she has zero sex appeal? Long legs, big breasts, pretty smile... i mean even if your not into pale skin... even if you find her face to be a little unusually shaped, which id understand...how can you act like you wouldn't wanna smash if you were given the opportunity? 

As a heterosexual male, how the hell are you gonna act like if she was trying to seduce you that you would honestly tell her to stop?

Again, its okay to not think shes perfect...its okay if you aint feelin her, but Seriously guys... 

if some of you think Anne isn't even the least bit sexy, even a tiny bit, which would mean that you wouldn't smash (which seems very unbelievable
eyes.gif
)... i'd have to question your sexuality. 
tired.gif

/end rant

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I don't like it, casting Hathaway I mean. Like someone said before, zero sex appeal.

your-sexuality-is-under-investigation.jpg

Im sorry but i dont get it...ZERO?.... ZERO!??... ZERO SEX APPEAL? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I understand in this world not everyones gonna agree on everything, especially women. Id understand if shes not your type, or if she has characteristics that bother you, but how can you honestly believe she has zero sex appeal? Long legs, big breasts, pretty smile... i mean even if your not into pale skin... even if you find her face to be a little unusually shaped, which id understand...how can you act like you wouldn't wanna smash if you were given the opportunity? 

As a heterosexual male, how the hell are you gonna act like if she was trying to seduce you that you would honestly tell her to stop?

Again, its okay to not think shes perfect...its okay if you aint feelin her, but Seriously guys... 

if some of you think Anne isn't even the least bit sexy, even a tiny bit, which would mean that you wouldn't smash (which seems very unbelievable
eyes.gif
)... i'd have to question your sexuality. 
tired.gif

/end rant

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

It wouldn't really matter being that this is the final installment. Batman is no more, he lives as a paraplegic with his identity revealed. Bane knew he was Bruce Wayne. Thats how I would end it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

It wouldn't really matter being that this is the final installment. Batman is no more, he lives as a paraplegic with his identity revealed. Bane knew he was Bruce Wayne. Thats how I would end it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Catwoman? You %#+#+@+ kidding me?? REALLY???

My thoughts exactly. Possibly the lamest character in Batman mythos.
But I trust Nolan, hopefully he can make her cool. Sharon Stone did a good job back in the 90's but the new Batman was going in a different direction...i'm not to thrilled about this.

Also I'm not a huge fan of Hathaway, it's not she's unattractive, but there is something about her that just doesn't appeal to me. I think it's the eyes and a touch of the over acting.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Catwoman? You %#+#+@+ kidding me?? REALLY???

My thoughts exactly. Possibly the lamest character in Batman mythos.
But I trust Nolan, hopefully he can make her cool. Sharon Stone did a good job back in the 90's but the new Batman was going in a different direction...i'm not to thrilled about this.

Also I'm not a huge fan of Hathaway, it's not she's unattractive, but there is something about her that just doesn't appeal to me. I think it's the eyes and a touch of the over acting.

Really? Catwoman is the wackest character in the Batman mythos? The incredibly hot jewel thief is the worst character in a rogues gallery that includes DweedleDee & DweedleDum and Kite Man? KITE MAN!

Really? Catwoman is the wackest character in the Batman mythos? The incredibly hot jewel thief is the worst character in a rogues gallery that includes DweedleDee & DweedleDum and Kite Man? KITE MAN!

Sigh....I don't know what to think and I really trust Nolan.

He's gonna have to convince me big time.

Anne Hathaway though....

Sigh....I don't know what to think and I really trust Nolan.

He's gonna have to convince me big time.

Anne Hathaway though....

Batman Returns is my fav Batman after TDK, and no b is gonna outdo Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman...

But forreal anyone is better than Maggie Gyllenhaal. Even Kate Hudson could top that garbage.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom