Have Jordans jumped the shark?

Jordans are da X-men in Marvel, and Nikes is da MCU. if i never bought a Jordan again id be ite, toooo many other nikes to worry bout.

Nostalgia is really da only reason i still rock Jordans...its a powerful drug.

Jordans are da X-men in Marvel, and Nikes is da MCU. if i never bought a Jordan again id be ite, toooo many other nikes to worry bout.

Nostalgia is really da only reason i still rock Jordans...its a powerful drug.

I agree to a certain aspect. But I think I'm at a point were the memories are good enough.

Unless they go back to some OG molds. Ahem AF1 ahem am1

Those DBs are trash as ****. I know it's for cancer, but stop letting them kids design them.

And people need to understand Jumping the Shark vs Why you don't like JB. I guess the topic has veered off anyway.

Still need the BIN Premio series back

It's not just for kids with cancer, it's for all types of kids in the hospital for various reasons

I've been slowly selling off a few pairs here and there; I just don't wear my Jordan's like I used to. Nowadays I tend to see hood dudes and younger dudes wearing them, which is fine. I think some people have moved on, and bulky, loud basketball sneakers just aren't as hot as they were four or five years ago. Just my 2 cents.

Personally, I don't think I'd ever part with ALL of my pairs, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wear my white Cement 3's and Space Jam's more than a few times a year.

Those DBs are trash as ****. I know it's for cancer, but stop letting them kids design them.

And people need to understand Jumping the Shark vs Why you don't like JB. I guess the topic has veered off anyway.

So of all the sneakers Jordan design they can't let kids design one pair??? Get outta here.

on those green VIII that were posted

Copped
fire.
now these are tuff 
pimp.gif

So of all the sneakers Jordan design they can't let kids design one pair??? Get outta here.
They designed more than one pair. I'd have no problem if they weren't trash.

Last edited:

Seriously man?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I can't force anybody to like em but nothing anyone can say on here will make me think any less of those db 7s :pimp: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

And also the reason true blue 3s are sitting is
A) Nike mass produced them
B) They raised the price to 220 plus tax for em, which does not work on a mass produced GR which isn't a Jordan 11
C) Used some weird materials such as different crappy leather throughout the sneaker, some wrinkled and some smooth on different parts which isn't appealing.

All the talk about remastering sneakers and they really could've used better material on them

And also the reason true blue 3s are sitting is
A) Nike mass produced them
B) They raised the price to 220 plus tax for em, which does not work on a mass produced GR which isn't a Jordan 11
C) Used some weird materials such as different crappy leather throughout the sneaker, some wrinkled and some smooth on different parts which isn't appealing.

All the talk about remastering sneakers and they really could've used better material on them

nah, the number 1 reason is because Top 3 1's release the same day and people went hard for those.

nah, the number 1 reason is because Top 3 1's release the same day and people went hard for those.
They didn't drop same day. 3s dropped Friday and 1s came out the Monday three days later

Negative sir, on monday it released online, but both shoes dropped the same day because i enter NIke's draw and only was able to win the True Blues, my boy won the 1s.

Unless Niketown here screwed up, but my boy picked up his pair with me while i went for True blues

Last edited:
Negative sir, on monday it released online, but both shoes dropped the same day because i enter NIke's draw and only was able to win the True Blues, my boy won the 1s.

Unless Niketown here screwed up, but my boy picked up his pair with me while i went for True blues
They screwed up, all shops dropped 11/28

Back
Top Bottom