Have Jordans jumped the shark?

yeah I always hear cats on youtube screaming joggers are dead just for them to wear joggers with the zip and the cuff

joggers are just essentially a style of pants

saying joggers are dead is like saying jeans are dead

but joggers did have a bad start with everyone wearing em skin tight

after people started to understand their use better they started looking more appealing

the joints with belt loops, i think thats gonna pass. like the jogger pants.

but the sweatpants material joggers....basically slim sweat pants lol

thats here forever.

thats here forever.
Yup

You fell for the hype too? I'm thinking about going a size up changing the insole and wearing them with sneaker shields
Nah I wear em how they come straight out the box. It's just uncomfortable on my foot

thats here forever.

I don't think either will die but yes the sweats are more of a staple (essential)

I still like Jordan's and will buy the ones I like. Just not for no damn $220 plus dollars :smh:

Last edited:
I mean this is a cycle for every trend until you either stop caring about fashion or get into a place where you just stick to basic clothing

Yep. As I alluded to once before, waves come and go. The question is what will you be doing when the next wave hits?

Some continue doing what they've always done. Others ride the wave.

ride waves?

why don't u just wear what you like.

y'all act like people can't like jordans, nikes, adidas, etc.

none y'all on Nike's payroll any way 

yeah I always hear cats on youtube screaming joggers are dead just for them to wear joggers with the zip and the cuff

joggers are just essentially a style of pants

saying joggers are dead is like saying jeans are dead

but joggers did have a bad start with everyone wearing em skin tight

after people started to understand their use better they started looking more appealing

jeans are starting to feel marketshare errosion because da popularity of athletic bottoms, first time in almost forever.

ride waves?

why don't u just wear what you like.

y'all act like people can't like jordans, nikes, adidas, etc.

none y'all on Nike's payroll any way 

Pretty much what I'm getting at.

Do what you do and own it. Don't worry about what's "hot."

can i see the data for jeans eroding please

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/08/08/athleisure-trend-spells-death-of-denim.html

A growing trend in casual wear is all about comfort, and denim is still struggling to find its place. Retail and fashion experts alike are not afraid to admit the look, now coined "athleisure," is all the rage from teens turning to leggings instead of jeans and moms sporting their yoga-wear everywhere and all day long.

Denim-vs-Athleisure_0.png

there's alot of articles talkin about da same thing.

Its not even about adidas tbh, fashion caused the shift change. People are looking for versatile shoes that can serve multiple functions and jordans 1-V aside, don't really hit those marks.

On a random trip through Acme, Duane Reede and Target the main shoes on peoples feet are nike and adidas runners, vans and random high end brand kicks. I saw like 1 pair of jordans while out, and its crazy busy here in edgewater.

Its not even about adidas tbh, fashion caused the shift change. People are looking for versatile shoes that can serve multiple functions and jordans 1-V aside, don't really hit those marks.

On a random trip through Acme, Duane Reede and Target the main shoes on peoples feet are nike and adidas runners, vans and random high end brand kicks. I saw like 1 pair of jordans while out, and its crazy busy here in edgewater.

Edgewater New Jersey?

Sorry b, the world is a lot bigger than Edgewater

JB selling out hundreds of thousands of Space Jams in one weekend says otherwise

Not debating that, just saying what i saw. I will admit Edgewater has a good amount of old folks and people who wouldn't embrace jordans at all for that matter. But then again, same scenario when I was at La Guardia yesterday. But when I cross GW to the heights the jordans were back with full force, it is what it is the hood will always wear them.

Why is Jordan and Nike always mentioned as separate entities when talking about sneaker brands? If you're wearing Air Jordan's, you have a pair of Nike's on......

its a Lexus/Toyota thing...
Which makes it even worse. Everyone knows a Nissan Maxima is an Infiniti Q50, or at least should know.

Just like Air Jordan 3's were Mike's Air Max 1, 7's were his Huarache's, 8's were his Air Raid's....

Which makes it even worse. Everyone knows a Nissan Maxima is an Infiniti Q50, or at least should know.

Just like Air Jordan 3's were Mike's Air Max 1, 7's were his Huarache's, 8's were his Air Raid's....

what?

lmao hell nah jordans are jordans to most ppl

Back
Top Bottom