Have You Ever Fought A Female?

Had to restrain my ex once.

Put that death grip on the back of her neck.
Sex was so good that night.

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

Society would be in a much better place if we'd all start holding these women accountable for their actions, especially the ones who like to argue with you in the street over something as asinine as a parking space even after you've agreed to move but she still has to throw in "I FIGHT MEN, I DON'T CARE!"
eyes.gif

9f6912dc13eae5389b645f9de8c66b75c54744f5_m.gif

I accidentally yapped one of my best female friends in the face when she was trying to break up a scuffle between me and this lame at a party in college.
frown.gif
tired.gif

me and my wife fight all the time. she swings with fist and i just put her in submission moves, boston crabs, crippler cross faces, yall get the point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

me and my wife fight all the time. she swings with fist and i just put her in submission moves, boston crabs, crippler cross faces, yall get the point
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

i play fought a few chicks, u kno wresltin and stuff, lol one time i went to kick this chick wit my left foot and she caught it, came back and caught her in the face wit the right, it was all in fun though i dont believe in hittin woman

This B came at me with a knife one time. Kicked her in her stomach and knocked her $+# clean out.

Some great stories in here.

Not me, but a friend did.  He was known for knocking dudes out with a quickness.  One of the tallies from his W column had a girl who liked to run her mouth.  She got in his face in the school lunchline running her mouth, thought she could hit him and not face the penalty.  He has no shame, so he took her out.

Dudes already knew not to mess with him, girls learned their lesson that day.

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

nope. but honesty I don't care if you're a man, woman, child, ******, one of those angry geese in the park by the lake that like to chase people and scream on em, etc... run up on me and you're gonna get washed up. period.

I just want to be left alone, which is why I keep my hands to myself. Society would be in a much better place if we'd all start holding these women accountable for their actions, especially the ones who like to argue with you in the street over something as asinine as a parking space even after you've agreed to move but she still has to throw in "I FIGHT MEN, I DON'T CARE!"
eyes.gif

Yep twice.

First time: @#%+! thought I wouldn't say something to her face, I did, she slapped me, I fought her like she was a dude.

Second time (in my later years): Broad was checking out my cousins phone, I grabbed it, she too slapped me, I slapped her back, she cried.
alien.gif

I felt like a +%## in the second situation, but w/e. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This B came at me with a knife one time. Kicked her in her stomach and knocked her $+# clean out.

yo u shoulda shot the !#@ out that itch.

Nah never fought a girl... but i would if i had to. Chicks these days act like they can try and punch u and *%!* with no repercussions

I was at chipotle minding my business, eating with my friends. Next thing you know, this broad i knew came and punched me on my arm SO hard, for no reason. Then as a reaction, i punch her back.

....Ever since then, the broad stopped talking to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Stupid bird

Originally Posted by egaroc1

the club was froze and hardly any space to move. this girl TRIES to pass in front of me and says move rudely. i was backed against a table and told her to go around. she didn't like that and then proceeded to push me with mal intent. so i rush her back. no where near ar hard ar she did me. i quickly got STOLE by her man. almost knocked me out. i stumble and gather to. the froze club quickly opened up like the red sea. we proceeded to bang. dude had no hands. i hit dude nasty and he buckles to the floor when his girl jumps at me yellin that's her husband. i land a clean flush hook to her face. she drops to the floor and is out. i get rushed by the husband. by that time my boys jump and start to work dude. ended up leavin the club and cops were lookin for me....... not worth it but if a B wanna act like a N then be prepared for the consequences.
roll.gif

possibly the hardest i've ever laughed on nt

7th grade, I made a lil joke about this girl, she clocked me with a clarinet case, I jawed her. End of story.

Only time I've really hit a girl, like hard with a closed fist was in 5th grade. Some butch chick who in her mind was a bully, but only reason she got a pass was cause she was a chick. So she thought she was tough @%@# since shes used to getting her way and I forgot why, but we were arguing over something I think she wanted my seat or something like that. She then starts talking about how shes stronger than me and all this stuff (I was one of the smaller dudes in class back then). She tells me if she wanted she would knock me out, I tell her I'd like to see her try. She grabs my neck and tries to lift me, and I just push her off and give her a blow to the gut. She hits the ground and I felt sort of bad cause even back then I knew that although she might be bigger there was a significant difference in strength. After a couple weeks we were cool though.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Only time I've really hit a girl, like hard with a closed fist was in 5th grade. Some butch chick who in her mind was a bully, but only reason she got a pass was cause she was a chick. So she thought she was tough @%@# since shes used to getting her way and I forgot why, but we were arguing over something I think she wanted my seat or something like that. She then starts talking about how shes stronger than me and all this stuff (I was one of the smaller dudes in class back then). She tells me if she wanted she would knock me out, I tell her I'd like to see her try. She grabs my neck and tries to lift me, and I just push her off and give her a blow to the gut. She hits the ground and I felt sort of bad cause even back then I knew that although she might be bigger there was a significant difference in strength. After a couple weeks we were cool though.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom