Have You Ever Fought A Female?

Never really fought a female but this girl threw a comb at me and hit me in my face and in return I pushed her. I didn’t think it was that serious but we were in her room and when I pushed her she flew across the bed flipped over and hit her head on the night stand. I didn’t feel bad tho, I did have a mark under my eye but I didn’t mean for all that to happen. I didn’t think I had the strength to push any across a room especially when it wasn’t even that hard. At that moment I realized its probably best for me to keep my hands to myself when it comes to possible altercations with females.

A couple months later I end up pushin her silly a__ again. This time she end up sliding down a hallway
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Me and my boys were chillin at a bar. some guy, greased up hair, small shirt, and was tan as heck no #!@!, was just trying to be cool with everyone buys like 3 shots or so. so me and my boys are about to take the shots, and this tanned short little loud mouth chick wearing an ed hardy hat comes yelling at me "THOSE ARENT FOR YOU!" so i say "you know what eff you". whos this chick think she is yelling in my ear? then she KEEPS running her mouth yelling at me. im looking aroud like who the heck is this girl? shes yelling stuff like "Who the heck are you? *%* are you talking about right now?" she goes on blah blah "Why dont you pay for them?" then her short little fat boyfried comes yelling (hes sitting between us) saying "why dont you $@@!, dont tell me to $@@!" to me then his girl says "why dont you get your effin ugly "butt" out of here". i proceed to clocking her in the mouth to shut her up. Then the rest of her of over tanned buff accent having friends try to attack me. i get arrested and blah blah

Originally Posted by Alex23

Me and my boys were chillin at a bar. some guy, greased up hair, small shirt, and was tan as heck no #%$!, was just trying to be cool with everyone buys like 3 shots or so. so me and my boys are about to take the shots, and this chick wearing an ed hardy hat comes yelling at me "THOSE ARENT FOR YOU!" so i say "you know what eff you". whos this chick think she is yelling in my ear? then she KEEPS running her mouth yelling at me. im looking aroud like who the heck is this girl? shes yelling stuff like "Who the heck are you? @%# are you talking about right now?" she goes on blah blah "Why dont you pay for them?" then her short little fat boyfried comes yelling (hes sitting between us) saying "why dont you $$%@, dont tell me to $$%@" to me then his girl says "why dont you get your effin ugly "butt" out of here". i proceed to clocking her in the mouth to shut her up. Then the rest of her of over tanned buff accent having friends try to attack me. i get arrested and blah blah
*snookigettingpunched.gif*

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

No. All the girls in the Bronx who I had ever been tempted to hit, would have gotten their thug male friends from their hood to jump me or something. It wouldn't have been worth it to get shanked.

roll.gif

Me and my boys were chillin at a bar. some guy, greased up hair, small shirt, and was tan as heck no #!@!, was just trying to be cool with everyone buys like 3 shots or so. so me and my boys are about to take the shots, and this tanned short little loud mouth chick wearing an ed hardy hat comes yelling at me "THOSE ARENT FOR YOU!" so i say "you know what eff you". whos this chick think she is yelling in my ear? then she KEEPS running her mouth yelling at me. im looking aroud like who the heck is this girl? shes yelling stuff like "Who the heck are you? *%* are you talking about right now?" she goes on blah blah "Why dont you pay for them?" then her short little fat boyfried comes yelling (hes sitting between us) saying "why dont you $@@!, dont tell me to $@@!" to me then his girl says "why dont you get your effin ugly "butt" out of here". i proceed to clocking her in the mouth to shut her up. Then the rest of her of over tanned buff accent having friends try to attack me. i get arrested and blah blah

i think i saw you on tv

we were at a house party, I really dont know why she started cussing at me but this dumb @++%!#* broad had the @++%!#* nerve to spit on my face.

it was a wrap for her, i hit her twice, once while she was standing and the 2nd time while she was falling down. I knew i hurt her BAD after the 1st hit cause that %%!% was killing my hand. Like a week after one of my friends told me that i broke her cheek bone.

Originally Posted by hieu23

i think i saw you on tv

roll.gif
roll.gif
perfect match

I have never hit a female, but i pushed/shoved one. Here's my story:

Well, i was a junior/senior(i was missing 3credits to become a full senior) and i went out with a DR girl(light skinned 5'4-5, probably taller now) named Melissa Vanegas sophmore(yes full name so you can watch out for her, NJers). I didn't take it seriously, it was just to pass time; we went out for about 4-5months, just needed a prom date. So, during summer me and my cousins decide to go to florida, instead of just going and doing the long-distance thing i decided to break up with her; it was already going south, she was nice to me the first month but towards the end she would call/text me every god damn minute and get aggravated that i took too long to text =-l, plus nag about how we should go out more all that dumb sh**.

I text her(i know, i dont have the courage to tell a girl upfront or call) - hey i dont think its working out anymore.
This was after my cousins and i had a talk, she texts back saying "what?..im heading to your house now".
So, i figured alright, this is going to suck. my hands were shaking i was nervous; i dont really know why, but i was. I thought to myself, she comes i say its over and she cries then walks away. How wrong was i.

She comes she starts kicking/hitting the door to my house, i was angry i rush down(upstairs playing xbox1) and say- what the f is your problem? She goes on to say -how can you do this to me? we go back and forth(mainly her) saying how much of a monster i am etc. She is crying, and then i think she comes to terms with it and just says im sorry(i was holding the laughter in) for like 3x times. And i say ok, ok,....but were still done i can't take this sh** anymore.

When i say that she just looks at me for a good minute and i just had a dumb face on, hoping for her to leave. She slaps me out of nowhere, like a good one on my cheek. it was one of those fist-handed slaps. i push her and i was trying to say- get the f out of my house(by now my cousins come downstairs to see whats the problem). Before i finish saying 'f' she charges at me from the couch and says- i f-- hate you and comes swinging at me. At this point, im dumbfounded and just moving back dodging anything, till my cousin holded her and took her outside(after she calmed down).

Till this day only my cousins and 1 of my boys now what happened. And i also figured why she was so upset, i was her first, that's what her friend told me, but i don't buy it. She wasn't a virgen. damn i typed alot.

This female set my boy up before.  Almost got him killed.

Jumped her.  Beat her the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
up.
grin.gif

Felt bad stompin' out a lil 100 lb girl, but I managed.

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

I was like 14 and this 16 yr old girl was picking on my lil sis who was 11 at the time. It had went on for a while so my mom got fed up and told me to tell her to leave sis alone. For some reason all i heard was hit the braod. I walk to the park where the girl is sitting with her friends. I walk up to her and gave her a Ken Masters uppercut from hell. She ran home told her pops. Her pops came to my crib and my mom cursed him out for letting his daughter pick on my sis. Dude just kinda looked salty and went home. Me and that chick became cool last year.
roll.gif

Dude gave her a shinryuken

in 6th grade, i was sitting in a tree in front of my apt complex, the chick below me who is older then me comes out and pushes me out of the tree. i fall down and it pushes all the air outta my system. i get mad, go get my whiffle bat and proceed to beat that $#%. my parents came out and her parents came out. pretty sure i left with a chunk of her hair in my hand.

turns out she "liked" me and thats why she did it. SMH.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

i think i saw you on tv

roll.gif
roll.gif
perfect match

well no @%!+ it is, that's the story he just told
smh.gif

Back in HS my boy was fighting some dude, my boy was rocking the lame, his girl decided's to jump in I pull her off my boy and she starts swinging at me I ducked and dodged most of her shots but the last one caught me close to my eye I reacted and clocked her with a right hook to the chin it was lights out for her.

smh.gif
stupid bird

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

up.
grin.gif

That's crazy. What happened with the dudes that almost killed your boy? And that dude in the hard times video is hella soft, dude swung full force mad times and shorty aint feel +$*+.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

up.
grin.gif

That's crazy. What happened with the dudes that almost killed your boy? And that dude in the hard times video is hella soft, dude swung full force mad times and shorty aint feel +$*+.
Don't know who they are.  My boy don't even recognize their faces.  We knew we would never get them so we just beat the little girl up worse.  Patches of her head don't grow hair no more haha.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

i think i saw you on tv

roll.gif
roll.gif
perfect match

well no @%!+ it is, that's the story he just told
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah in the fifth grade, we fought over something stupid, this dude stomped on her jacket and he said it was me, so she csme up to me and mushed me so I beat the hell out of her, I don't think she thought I was gonna hit her back.

So we went to the principal office and I explained what really happened and she felt horrible that she flipped on me and got jacked up for nothing.

As life went on we became good friends, she was a really sweet person.

Earlier this year she got killed, she was struck by a car walking home and she died on the scene. She was 19 or 20 when she passed

Back
Top Bottom