Have You Ever Fought A Female?

wouldnt call it a fight, i knocked that %%*$* out and she deserved it

she disrespected my mom in the worse way and i have no sisters and my female cousins are punks

do i feel bad about it?no

will i do it again? probably not

wouldnt call it a fight, i knocked that #+*%* out and she deserved it

she disrespected my mom in the worse way and i have no sisters and my female cousins are punks

do i feel bad about it?no

will i do it again? probably not

Originally Posted by egaroc1

the club was froze and hardly any space to move. this girl TRIES to pass in front of me and says move rudely. i was backed against a table and told her to go around. she didn't like that and then proceeded to push me with mal intent. so i rush her back. no where near ar hard ar she did me. i quickly got STOLE by her man. almost knocked me out. i stumble and gather to. the froze club quickly opened up like the red sea. we proceeded to bang. dude had no hands. i hit dude nasty and he buckles to the floor when his girl jumps at me yellin that's her husband. i land a clean flush hook to her face. she drops to the floor and is out. i get rushed by the husband. by that time my boys jump and start to work dude. ended up leavin the club and cops were lookin for me....... not worth it but if a B wanna act like a N then be prepared for the consequences.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

me and my wife fight all the time. she swings with fist and i just put her in submission moves, boston crabs, crippler cross faces, yall get the point
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funniest ones ive read

As for me..

Originally Posted by toine2983

Fought a female?  No.
Restrained a female? Yes.
THIS.

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

nope. but honesty I don't care if you're a man, woman, child, ******, one of those angry geese in the park by the lake that like to chase people and scream on em, etc... run up on me and you're gonna get washed up. period.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man going smack at the gaggle of geese.

Yeah in the 5th grade Girl had been talking nonsense all day so we get to lunch and she gets brave and hits me with some house keys . I got a small cut on my ear and near my eyebrow .
I then proceeded to beat the brakes off her and stomp her under the lunch table. The Janitor had to pull me off her , i got suspended but oh well .

nope. but honesty I don't care if you're a man, woman, child, ******, one of those angry geese in the park by the lake that like to chase people and scream on em, etc... run up on me and you're gonna get washed up. period.

I just want to be left alone, which is why I keep my hands to myself. Society would be in a much better place if we'd all start holding these women accountable for their actions, especially the ones who like to argue with you in the street over something as asinine as a parking space even after you've agreed to move but she still has to throw in "I FIGHT MEN, I DON'T CARE!"
eyes.gif

Pretty much how I feel. I have never really had problems with people and have never been in a fight before, and thats because I mind my business. 

Many of my friends constantly hit their boyfriends, like abuse them. One in particular gets violent with her boyfriend when she drinks, and one night she slapped him outside a club parking lot. He took one step back and backhanded the ishhh out of her. 

I laughed because I told her, "Dont be surprised if one day if he hits you back," because it goes both ways. Just because you're a girl, doesnt mean you can go around hitting dudes and not expect for him to pop you back.

I dont like being hit, so I keep my hands to myself.  (unless you touch me first, of course)

I was like 14 and this 16 yr old girl was picking on my lil sis who was 11 at the time. It had went on for a while so my mom got fed up and told me to tell her to leave sis alone. For some reason all i heard was hit the braod. I walk to the park where the girl is sitting with her friends. I walk up to her and gave her a Ken Masters uppercut from hell. She ran home told her pops. Her pops came to my crib and my mom cursed him out for letting his daughter pick on my sis. Dude just kinda looked salty and went home. Me and that chick became cool last year.

I was like 14 and this 16 yr old girl was picking on my lil sis who was 11 at the time. It had went on for a while so my mom got fed up and told me to tell her to leave sis alone. For some reason all i heard was hit the braod. I walk to the park where the girl is sitting with her friends. I walk up to her and gave her a Ken Masters uppercut from hell. She ran home told her pops. Her pops came to my crib and my mom cursed him out for letting his daughter pick on my sis. Dude just kinda looked salty and went home. Me and that chick became cool last year.

yea my story is solid. so i was with a group of people, 3 guys including me and 2 girls i think, and we were hitting up wendys late night to get some frostys. it was friday or saturday night so we had been drinking/smoking but none of us were extremely faded. anyways, theres this group of crackhead looking people, 2 girls and 1 guy, chillin right outside of the wendys. we somehow exchanged words while walking past each other, and all of a sudden the 2 girls are jumping one of the girls we were with. i was trying to smash so i ran up and got between the girls, but then i realized i had no idea what to do. i always thought in that situation i would swing and knock any female who was trying the f out, but i hesitated, couldnt quite pull the trigger. so this girl proceeds to take a handful of my hair and starts hitting me in the face over and over again, while i sat there thinking about what i should do. luckily she punched like a crackhead !%!$$ and it didnt hurt at all so i took several blows to the face (nh) before i reacted. i gave the girl a little push just to get her away, but she mustve been like 75 pounds cause chick went airborne and landed in the street like five feet away, straight matrix neo push. so her girlfriend gets all upset and that i taxed that @*% and starts punching me in the face, and i responded with a quick and swift yet strangely gentle chokeslam maneuver where i kind of just threw this girl by her neck. it was pretty tight. meanwhile my homies were squaring up with the crack head guy, all the girls were crying, and the crackhead girls ran away. during all the commotion, we barely missed wendys closing, and i did not smash cause the girls were traumatized or some bull *%@$.

next time i am for sure swinging right away.

Originally Posted by dline59

used to mix my cousin up all the time
she's a year younger than me
Man I forgot all about that. Me and my older cousin used to always go at it. Hit her in the forehead with a pipe once had her looking like a unicorn. Boy did she used to put a hurtin on me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

i fought a girl in third grade. at the time my mom told me to not let anyone hit me and get away with it. Shorty was little dikey even back then. She hit me in the balls over something after school so I swung on her. She swings back and we get into an all out brawl, she was just as big and strong as me back then. The fight didn't last more than like a minute or so but i got some good hits in. Next day she snitched on me and I'm up in the principals office with my mom and the phone and her parents in there. Shorty's all crying talking bout I just attacked her out of nowhere. I don't regret it cause she was always manly, she was one of the biggest bullys in school. If you ever see the HBO special hard times at Douglas high, the girl that fights her uncle in there is the same girl I fought.
Wow I remember that girl....

roll.gif

No. All the girls in the Bronx who I had ever been tempted to hit, would have gotten their thug male friends from their hood to jump me or something. It wouldn't have been worth it to get shanked.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Pretty much how I feel. I have never really had problems with people and have never been in a fight before, and thats because I mind my business. 

Many of my friends constantly hit their boyfriends, like abuse them. One in particular gets violent with her boyfriend when she drinks, and one night she slapped him outside a club parking lot. He took one step back and backhanded the ishhh out of her. 

I laughed because I told her, "Dont be surprised if one day if he hits you back," because it goes both ways. Just because you're a girl, doesnt mean you can go around hitting dudes and not expect for him to pop you back.

I dont like being hit, so I keep my hands to myself.  (unless you touch me first, of course)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cali2Memphis

YEP I WHOOPED THIS CHICK FOR GOIN IN MY STASH...I FELT LIKE A REAL MAN AFTER THAT TOO
LMAO
its hilarious cause of the Maury-esque question "DO YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN FOR HITTIN HER"
I bet I would too lol

I never fought a chick, but a fight broke out during a block party once and this chick pushing through dug her nails into my arm 'cause I wasn't moving
I was bleeding and crap.. I turned around and put my crazy face on (made my eyes all big and whatnot) and I grabber her and was like "ARE YOU ______ KIDDING ME?"
and she freaked out and got out my way

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
lots of funny stories here...
the worst i've done was shove a girl. i hate her though. that @%$+*
mad.gif

I once got into a fight with my friend's roommate over Bagel Bites.

I told him to come outside. Dude came out with another guy, and about three girls. One was pregnant. When it seemed like dude wasn't gonna win, the pregnant ho ran up and tried to fight me. It took everything I could not to laugh at her fat %$% for trying to fight a guy in her condition...but fast forward to now, we're actually good friends. She offered me some bunz last time I saw her at a party. Needless to say, I politely declined.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeloVP

the club was froze and hardly any space to move. this girl TRIES to pass in front of me and says move rudely. i was backed against a table and told her to go around. she didn't like that and then proceeded to push me with mal intent. so i rush her back. no where near ar hard ar she did me. i quickly got STOLE by her man. almost knocked me out. i stumble and gather to. the froze club quickly opened up like the red sea. we proceeded to bang. dude had no hands. i hit dude nasty and he buckles to the floor when his girl jumps at me yellin that's her husband. i land a clean flush hook to her face. she drops to the floor and is out. i get rushed by the husband. by that time my boys jump and start to work dude. ended up leavin the club and cops were lookin for me....... not worth it but if a B wanna act like a N then be prepared for the consequences.
Short, but vivid story
laugh.gif
I definitely laughed lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man going smack at the gaggle of geese.

LULZ how did I miss this....we need more stories

Back
Top Bottom