Have you ever not enjoyed smashing?

Originally Posted by Guskillah

bad sex not but boring sex yes it happens sometimes u just need to get a new gf or tell her girl friends to join.
Or you just got to start doing some more wild ishh like PIIHB 
pimp.gif
.. or banging in the mall dressing rooms 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 for some reason Old Navy works the best, lots of noice and a nice size dressing room

Originally Posted by Guskillah

bad sex not but boring sex yes it happens sometimes u just need to get a new gf or tell her girl friends to join.
Or you just got to start doing some more wild ishh like PIIHB 
pimp.gif
.. or banging in the mall dressing rooms 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 for some reason Old Navy works the best, lots of noice and a nice size dressing room

i had this one broad in my truck... we start fooling around, and she takes her pants off and i kinda smell butt. i play it off, we keep fooling, i'm getting mouthskies, and i'm playing with her vagoo from behind with her panties on. i pull them to the side and the butt smell is stronger. now I kinda HAVE to go for it because i know this is gonna end terribly. i'm at attention, she takes her panties off and BLAMMO... i get the meanest whiff of butt EVER. it literally smells like dull SHET (say it out loud, it's more intense) and i'm trying to stay hard and not giggle at the same time. she's riding on me, and i instinctively do my move where I grip the cheeks and knead her into me and oh man, shet city. i finish, she puts her pants on and i'm driving her back to her car (we both worked at wal-mart).

next morning, my dad needs me to move my truck so he can get his car out to go to work. i'm mumbling, and i toss my mom the keys and fall back asleep. i wake up with a start 30 seconds later, put pants on, run outside and it's too late. both my parents are sniffing the inside of my truck and mumbling in Spanish to each other. they look at me frozen by the garage door and it's a standoff. my mom hands me the keys and said, "I can't do it." my dad makes me promise never to let her sit on the couch again without a pillow under her butt.

couldn't look my mom in the eye for 2 days and my dad to this day asks "whatever happened to what's her name, the one with the cute face but hadn't mastered wiping?"

i had this one broad in my truck... we start fooling around, and she takes her pants off and i kinda smell butt. i play it off, we keep fooling, i'm getting mouthskies, and i'm playing with her vagoo from behind with her panties on. i pull them to the side and the butt smell is stronger. now I kinda HAVE to go for it because i know this is gonna end terribly. i'm at attention, she takes her panties off and BLAMMO... i get the meanest whiff of butt EVER. it literally smells like dull SHET (say it out loud, it's more intense) and i'm trying to stay hard and not giggle at the same time. she's riding on me, and i instinctively do my move where I grip the cheeks and knead her into me and oh man, shet city. i finish, she puts her pants on and i'm driving her back to her car (we both worked at wal-mart).

next morning, my dad needs me to move my truck so he can get his car out to go to work. i'm mumbling, and i toss my mom the keys and fall back asleep. i wake up with a start 30 seconds later, put pants on, run outside and it's too late. both my parents are sniffing the inside of my truck and mumbling in Spanish to each other. they look at me frozen by the garage door and it's a standoff. my mom hands me the keys and said, "I can't do it." my dad makes me promise never to let her sit on the couch again without a pillow under her butt.

couldn't look my mom in the eye for 2 days and my dad to this day asks "whatever happened to what's her name, the one with the cute face but hadn't mastered wiping?"

i didn't enjoy it a couple times after having dinner....stomach too full.....need time to digest, but shorty wanted the D so I gots to accomodate

i didn't enjoy it a couple times after having dinner....stomach too full.....need time to digest, but shorty wanted the D so I gots to accomodate

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

heart_attack_symptoms.jpg
+

buried-alive.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

heart_attack_symptoms.jpg
+

buried-alive.jpg

Space DooDoo Pistols wrote:

laugh.gif

Space DooDoo Pistols wrote:

laugh.gif

She had the sweaty unwashed and miswiped butt and you still went for it?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Good read though.

She had the sweaty unwashed and miswiped butt and you still went for it?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Good read though.

didnt even read the thread but i seen you making threads like why arent you getting dimes, now you say you're a virgin what the +%@! man?

didnt even read the thread but i seen you making threads like why arent you getting dimes, now you say you're a virgin what the +%@! man?

dont trip OP, some dudes in here SIMPIN over some ugly broads...

so they have no room to talk

BUT ANYWAYS

i think a couple of times when i was just dead tired but she wanted it so i was like *kanyeshrug* lulz

dont trip OP, some dudes in here SIMPIN over some ugly broads...

so they have no room to talk

BUT ANYWAYS

i think a couple of times when i was just dead tired but she wanted it so i was like *kanyeshrug* lulz

I pictured in the style of the How To Be A Player and Kid N Play movies
laugh.gif

Just nasty
sick.gif

I pictured in the style of the How To Be A Player and Kid N Play movies
laugh.gif

Just nasty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

A few times.

But one time in particular it was this big booty chick darker than the NT background that ran track for LSU. Old girl used to drive the transit van and had been flirting for a while, but I was always with my girl at the time. Fast forward one night and I get invited to a kick back and it happens to be at her apartment. She called me out in front of the homies so I had to tax that +%@.

Bruh, when I tell you this chick was harder than the side a warship, I'm underselling it. I was hitting this broad doggystyle over the sink in the bathroom so I could see her ******* shaking in the mirror and it felt like I was smashing a stack of bricks. Talk about a turn off. I spit on her back to fake the nut and went home to girlfriend.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom