Have you guys ever had a Aloe Vera drink?

So good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trhee

f76fa_Aloe_Vera_Juice.jpg

This right here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the pulp in there....amazing.

This is the one I drink. Some other brand has a different taste I'm not too fond of.

Originally Posted by trhee

f76fa_Aloe_Vera_Juice.jpg

This right here 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the pulp in there....amazing.

This is the one I drink. Some other brand has a different taste I'm not too fond of.

I think I drank a brand that was Korean, it was okay, won't pay extra for it, but won't turn it down if it was for free.

I think I drank a brand that was Korean, it was okay, won't pay extra for it, but won't turn it down if it was for free.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by BobScrudells23

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You clip the plant and drop it in or just drain the leaf?

You cut the leaf open and take it out with a spoon. You can find the leaves at your local produce markets for $1/leaf. Make sure you get Elephant aloe vera though.

people pay for aloe vera leaves.??!? these grow in my yard
My dad just started growing some.  Cut one of these bad boys open and use the gel on your skin every night after a shower and you'll see a big difference within a week's time.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by BobScrudells23

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You clip the plant and drop it in or just drain the leaf?

You cut the leaf open and take it out with a spoon. You can find the leaves at your local produce markets for $1/leaf. Make sure you get Elephant aloe vera though.

people pay for aloe vera leaves.??!? these grow in my yard
My dad just started growing some.  Cut one of these bad boys open and use the gel on your skin every night after a shower and you'll see a big difference within a week's time.

Back
Top Bottom