Have you guys ever had a Aloe Vera drink?

when drinking aloe vera juices you have to make sure your getting most of the juice from the plant/extract. There are strict definitions of what constitutes as a "real" aloe vera drink. The mainstream one's usually have no/little affect on health.

when drinking aloe vera juices you have to make sure your getting most of the juice from the plant/extract. There are strict definitions of what constitutes as a "real" aloe vera drink. The mainstream one's usually have no/little affect on health.

yea that green squarish bottle... its crack. all my Asian NTers know
pimp.gif

anyone in socal, check Vallarta supermarkets. They have em.

The tamarind one is crrrack.
pro004.jpg

anyone in socal, check Vallarta supermarkets. They have em.

The tamarind one is crrrack.
pro004.jpg

Originally Posted by BobScrudells23

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They are great for you. I swear by them now. I make one every morning but I use an actual aloe leaf and I mix it with frozen fruit and protein powder. It helps with the taste a lot. I definitely recommend them.
You clip the plant and drop it in or just drain the leaf?

You cut the leaf open and take it out with a spoon. You can find the leaves at your local produce markets for $1/leaf. Make sure you get Elephant aloe vera though.

people pay for aloe vera leaves.??!? these grow in my yard

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They are great for you. I swear by them now. I make one every morning but I use an actual aloe leaf and I mix it with frozen fruit and protein powder. It helps with the taste a lot. I definitely recommend them.
You clip the plant and drop it in or just drain the leaf?

You cut the leaf open and take it out with a spoon. You can find the leaves at your local produce markets for $1/leaf. Make sure you get Elephant aloe vera though.

people pay for aloe vera leaves.??!? these grow in my yard

Back
Top Bottom