Having nothing to do on a Friday night after being in a relationship for four years..FML!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Can't make friends at college or at work? Make NT friends then.
Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Ma let me beat it up like Rocky.
Forever Stallone.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

idk why but this has me dying at 2 am

I can't even feel you on that OP.. Having nothing to do on a friday night because you're in a long distance relationship and don't wanna %@@# up and have your $#%+ broadcasted on FB... that's the real loss. If she was HERE, I wouldn't consider my caked up friday nights a loss at all. But since she ain't, I been taking Ls ALL fall.. AND it's no ffap November.. just saying..

I can't even feel you on that OP.. Having nothing to do on a friday night because you're in a long distance relationship and don't wanna %@@# up and have your $#%+ broadcasted on FB... that's the real loss. If she was HERE, I wouldn't consider my caked up friday nights a loss at all. But since she ain't, I been taking Ls ALL fall.. AND it's no ffap November.. just saying..

Actually i was kinda in the same situation as you op. Met this girl my junior year of HS, we were together for almost 2 years and during that time I neglected all my friends just cause I wanted to just be with her all the time. When it ended I realized what I was missing out on. Everyone needs friends even if you are in a serious relationship, it doesn't mean you can't hang out with other people. I learned my lesson and HOPEfully it won't happen again.

As for your situation I'd either try reconnecting with some old friends or make some new ones, maybe take some classes at your local CC may help? Im 20 btw

Actually i was kinda in the same situation as you op. Met this girl my junior year of HS, we were together for almost 2 years and during that time I neglected all my friends just cause I wanted to just be with her all the time. When it ended I realized what I was missing out on. Everyone needs friends even if you are in a serious relationship, it doesn't mean you can't hang out with other people. I learned my lesson and HOPEfully it won't happen again.

As for your situation I'd either try reconnecting with some old friends or make some new ones, maybe take some classes at your local CC may help? Im 20 btw

there was a thread about friendships and how "i love you man" was kinda a good movie to relate to. Its hard to go out and make friends but i think maybe u should get a hobby, friendships will come there, because you'll have things your interested in. other than that do what i do and get an xbox.

there was a thread about friendships and how "i love you man" was kinda a good movie to relate to. Its hard to go out and make friends but i think maybe u should get a hobby, friendships will come there, because you'll have things your interested in. other than that do what i do and get an xbox.

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Isnt being single after being in a relationship for so long supposed to be fun? exciting? I find myself BORED OUT OF MY MIND with nothing to do EVERY SINGLE weekend. Any advice?
tired.gif
What is your stance on English men? Have you ever been with one?

Isnt being single after being in a relationship for so long supposed to be fun? exciting? I find myself BORED OUT OF MY MIND with nothing to do EVERY SINGLE weekend. Any advice?
tired.gif
What is your stance on English men? Have you ever been with one?

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

so try meeting fun n new peeps...watch out for the creepers...
grin.gif

I feel like such a loner. All of my life I was satisfied with my small group of friends and now its the complete opposite. Where do you go to make friends without looking like a complete loser? I dont wanna start sparking up random conversations with people and get the stank eye lol.
%%*+ looking like a loser. You better get some confidence and talk to people.

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

so try meeting fun n new peeps...watch out for the creepers...
grin.gif

I feel like such a loner. All of my life I was satisfied with my small group of friends and now its the complete opposite. Where do you go to make friends without looking like a complete loser? I dont wanna start sparking up random conversations with people and get the stank eye lol.
%%*+ looking like a loser. You better get some confidence and talk to people.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Yeah, it becomes hard to keep up with all of your friends when your in a relationship sometimes. The intial first two weeks were great. I was like wow this is what it feels like to do whatever whenever however..and then that faded and here I am! Im starting back up in school next fall so hopefully that will help me out. 

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Yeah, it becomes hard to keep up with all of your friends when your in a relationship sometimes. The intial first two weeks were great. I was like wow this is what it feels like to do whatever whenever however..and then that faded and here I am! Im starting back up in school next fall so hopefully that will help me out. 

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

Yeah getting a hobbys a good idea..Ive actually been thinking about taking muay thai classes, im obsessed with the UFC and think it would be interesting.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

Yeah getting a hobbys a good idea..Ive actually been thinking about taking muay thai classes, im obsessed with the UFC and think it would be interesting.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom