Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I've done it. I didn't initiate it, she came on to me If she's acting like that their relationship doesn't mean *%$+ anyway.

Should have left it alone though. It created unnecessary bs.

This is pretty much the reason why I don't think it is worth it. You never know if you're going to get away with something like this and who knows what type of person the boyfriend is. You'll pretty much get caught in the cross fire. But more to blame then anyone is the girl. She's the one that is really playing with fire more so then anyone.

I did this last year. Happened once and the girl went on a guilt trip so I couldn't smash again.

Not really a big deal. I say go for it. There is something to smashing someone's girl. word to NTR

I did this last year. Happened once and the girl went on a guilt trip so I couldn't smash again.

Not really a big deal. I say go for it. There is something to smashing someone's girl. word to NTR

i've hooked up with 2 girls with boyfriends...one ended her relationship the next day and i did feel bad about it. But, if the girl is feelin you and you dont know their boyfriends, then im going for it. If it's a girl with a boyfriend that I know, then I wont do it no matter what.

now let's get them pics

i've hooked up with 2 girls with boyfriends...one ended her relationship the next day and i did feel bad about it. But, if the girl is feelin you and you dont know their boyfriends, then im going for it. If it's a girl with a boyfriend that I know, then I wont do it no matter what.

now let's get them pics

if she cheats, that's her fault. if she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend with you, shes probably willing to cheat on her boyfriend with someone else. so if she's going to cheat regardless, why not benefit from it while you can? go for it OP, worst case scenario is that her boyfriend is crazy and kills your whole family over it. just kidding, but seriously..

if she cheats, that's her fault. if she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend with you, shes probably willing to cheat on her boyfriend with someone else. so if she's going to cheat regardless, why not benefit from it while you can? go for it OP, worst case scenario is that her boyfriend is crazy and kills your whole family over it. just kidding, but seriously..

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

do atm on her then she'll kiss her boyfriend later on.

and you'll still have the taste of her butt on your breath...

how would he have the taste of butt,   he's butting it in her butt then in her mouth,  as long as he doesn't kiss her, the boyfriend will be the one getting butt breath

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

do atm on her then she'll kiss her boyfriend later on.

and you'll still have the taste of her butt on your breath...

how would he have the taste of butt,   he's butting it in her butt then in her mouth,  as long as he doesn't kiss her, the boyfriend will be the one getting butt breath

Originally Posted by knightngale

And ISN.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

And ISN.

pimp.gif

do it. ive done it plenty times, but dont be shocked if u encounter sum negative consequences when her bf finds out. ive actually been shot at over this
30t6p3b.gif

do it. ive done it plenty times, but dont be shocked if u encounter sum negative consequences when her bf finds out. ive actually been shot at over this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Don't open that open door if you're not prepared for everything that lies behind it and I mean everything not just sex.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Don't open that open door if you're not prepared for everything that lies behind it and I mean everything not just sex.

Originally Posted by Carver

What mytmouse said..but seriously i say don't do it...they always say their man in horrible to them but if it was that bad she'd bounce...hold yourself to a higher standard and don't even deal with people like thatlike that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DONT do it, fams... 

especially if you throw the d nice-like...

then, its gonna cause problems w/ her and her dude, and dude might come lookin for you...

let it go fams...

be selective w/ ya meat...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

What mytmouse said..but seriously i say don't do it...they always say their man in horrible to them but if it was that bad she'd bounce...hold yourself to a higher standard and don't even deal with people like thatlike that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DONT do it, fams... 

especially if you throw the d nice-like...

then, its gonna cause problems w/ her and her dude, and dude might come lookin for you...

let it go fams...

be selective w/ ya meat...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just as long as she understands the situation clearly. And that you don't push it, let her come onto you. I know some chicks that would mess with other dudes and have it twisted and tell them.. smh not the smartest of the bunch.

Be ready for anything. Weigh it out and if its too much trouble with too much baggage then dead it quick.

Just as long as she understands the situation clearly. And that you don't push it, let her come onto you. I know some chicks that would mess with other dudes and have it twisted and tell them.. smh not the smartest of the bunch.

Be ready for anything. Weigh it out and if its too much trouble with too much baggage then dead it quick.

Back
Top Bottom