HBO Michael Jackson doc 'Leaving Neverland'

Like I said earlier, I regret watching that ****. My wife fell asleep.

I did enjoy watching the footage of MJ at home and on planes and tours. I'm fascinated with his house and with his fans. Seeing old white guys cry and dance is ****in hilarious. Seeing how crazy everyone for him is insane. Also I'm always tuning in for anything that shows Neverland Ranch. That house is unreal.

Exact same sentiment, g. Wife fell asleep and I was watching the entire time thinking, "why did HBO make this...why am I watching this??"

I ask again, when is da sleepova?

And I ****ing love Thriller, Smooth Criminal, and Billy Jean

And MJ is the greatest dancer I've ever seen

Neverland Ranch was a complete let down to me. Just looks like a regular rich white guys house. I always pictured it like some Scrooge Mcduck type setup.

Neverland Ranch was a complete let down to me. Just looks like a regular rich white guys house. I always pictured it like some Scrooge Mcduck type setup.

MJ had it looking extra after he purchased it in '88. It had carnival rides and 'Bubbles' had residency there too. Funny you mention Scrooge McDuck because Ducktales was hot around that time and I could see kids expecting the same. :lol::stoneface: :smh:

DuckTales_%28Main_title%29.jpg

The two guys went OD on the descriptions. I can imagine the interviewer like " no , tell me moreeeeeeee".

I bet a lot of pedos enjoyed this doc foreal.

This is the first journalist I've seen challenge the director and and the credibility of the accusers. The director seems visibly distraught.

Last edited:
This is the first journalist I've seen challenge the director and and the credibility of the accusers. The director seems visibly distraught.

Once the general public starts piecing together all of the inconsistencies and doing more of their own research (which is what he willingly neglected to do) beneath the surface, all he’s left to do is play “bamboozled”, “hoodwinked”, “flabbergasted!”. “They gave me their word!”, and distance himself from them. Martin Bashir all over again.

He was acquitted on some. Settled out of court on others. I think there 6 people in all that accused him.

Him being dead and not being able to defend himself is one of the shortcomings of the doc. You really only get one side.

Thought he was acquitted on every charge, was a kid when the trial was going down and didn't really pay attention to it.

Welp

Like son was found innocent on all counts after decades of assumptions and a PREVIOUS documentary that tried to insinuate he was sleeping with boys and people still want to call him a chester. Crazy how the biggest celebrity in the history of the world that just so happens to be a black man is gradually going to get his history rewritten as a pedophile. Meanwhile Elvis who actually slept with 14 year olds and groomed the mother of his child from the age of 14 won’t ever get looked at. Lol White people.

Im not surprised and this was the source of my confusion.

In life when he was able to stand trial he had his home raided and they found nothing. Fast forward to today, he's dead and cannot defend itself yet they want to run the full court press slander campaign now? :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom