HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

- one of the big storylines from season 1 was Logan's health. I'm kind of surprised that they didn't bring it up at all this season. Are we to just assume that he's 100% healthy now going forward?

- also, doesn't Kendall have kids? Didn't show them for a single moment this season, I'm kind of surprised that they completely stop mentioning his kids and ex-wife.

I thought for sure the health would be played up more but I was dead wrong

Great finale, of course the stand out moment is Kendall doing something I doubt any of us saw coming. I was so proud of him, just like Logan was watching it :rofl:

When did he and Greg collab tho? How did that even come about?

kind of surprised no medical incidents popped off given Logan’s reaction to the Pierce acquisition leak and/or when Nan told him off @ Argestes.

Great finale, of course the stand out moment is Kendall doing something I doubt any of us saw coming. I was so proud of him, just like Logan was watching it :rofl:

Kendall was the only person in the Roy family who was kind to Greg. Remember that Kendall gave Greg the apartment, took him to parties, didn't treat him like trash so Im guessing the trust came from there.

Also, Greg had self preservation in mind seeing as he was on the chopping block as well. They called him "sprinkles" earlier in the episode. Maybe Kendall offered Greg a better job?

Kendall was the only person in the Roy family who was kind to Greg. Remember that Kendall gave Greg the apartment, took him to parties, didn't treat him like trash so Im guessing the trust came from there.

Also, Greg had self preservation in mind seeing as he was on the chopping block as well. They called him "sprinkles" earlier in the episode. Maybe Kendall offered Greg a better job?

When Tom is talking about Tomlettes and breaking Greg's, Greg saw the writing on the wall with that loser.

Remember the episode at the wedding when they were talking outside and Greg told him he had some incriminating evidence?

Tom straight-faced told Congress that he didn't know Greg. Greg had to know from that point Tom was ready to sell him out. Good for Greg to flip first.

Tom out here crying and begging while Gregory out there surviving. Tom is a loser through and through. It's always everyone else's fault.

I get that, I was really asking how it actually came together. Did Kendall go to Greg knowing he had info, or did Greg come to him.

Remember the episode at the wedding when they were talking outside and Greg told him he had some incriminating evidence?

I don't, but that answers my question on how things could have gotten started. When Kendall finally decided to take Logan down he recalled that convo with Greg and used it to his advantage :pimp:

The more I think about it, the more I love the finale. Especially thinking about the future.

Tom is out. Not only is he guilty and the idiot in charge Kendall will do it to get @ Shiv.

Shiv basically out gonna have to find something to do.

Rome is in and keeps the COO position

Greg with the promotion. I think about it though, Greg could be seen that he betrayed Logan a little. Logan told him to stay implying he'd be taken care of or would prosper at the company.

All Kendall has to do is crush the takeover and he will be in charge free and clear. I don't think Logan will directly fight this.

Reminds me of Empire. Dude was dying in s1. Turns out it was a misdiagnosis. Similar here, Logan passes out, they hype that up cuz of his age but turns out w/e is wrong can be taken care of with medicine.

yo i swear i keep thinking with the election next year
and net season should pick up right before it
connor gonna be in the race for president
and actually have a legit shot
next season gonna be so good

Reactions: wr
Greg can just become Tom's boss

Also perhaps Greg get's to keep the 250mil that his grandpa willed him while still working at Waystar Royco if Logan's not there anymore

My theory is that once Greg saw that the Roy family was setting him up to take the fall, he approached his grandfather and said "I'll help you take down Logan if you write me back in the will" thus leading to him helping Kendall

The moment that Tom denied knowing who Greg was and after they referred to Greg as "sprinkles", I bet he got his grandfather on the phone and started negotiating

Last edited:
For clippers, you can't go wrong with a set of cordless Magic Clips: https://amzn.to/2SDDO1W
For trimmers, the Slimline Pro Li is tough to beat for the price: https://amzn.to/2t9Hfiu

Do you have any experience self cutting or would this be your first attempt?

yo i swear i keep thinking with the election next year
and net season should pick up right before it
connor gonna be in the race for president
and actually have a legit shot
next season gonna be so good
I have no doubt Connor is ending up on a legit presidential campaign and race.

It's just what angle he'll take.

Hell I could see Logan turning his focus to him now that he probably wont be running Waystar full time. Maybe that's where Shiv goes too.

Y'all really changed the title cause of my post?! What kind of ho *** **** is this LOL? Y'all pettier than the Roys. You want this show to keep going, you're going to want more people watching.
sooooo u take everything u read on the internet seriously???
oh........ok
ur lame

Back
Top Bottom