HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

The Kendall/Greg collab was set up during season 1 at Shiv’s wedding after Logan told the other kids about the bear hug.

Greg told him he made copies of the cruise docs right before he got in the car w/ the server.

- one of the big storylines from season 1 was Logan's health. I'm kind of surprised that they didn't bring it up at all this season. Are we to just assume that he's 100% healthy now going forward?

They've subtly hinted about his health a few times this season. Two instances that stick out was when they were in the UK and Logan wakes up not knowing where he is. The second instance was during the Argestes conference, Logan starts throwing up unexpectedly at the lunch table with Shiv. Granted these aren't as significant as a stroke from S1, but it does point to his declining health which (I think) will be a major plot line in S3.

Finished season 1 last night. Trynna run thru season 2 by the end of the month. I’m hooked.

finale was fantastic. logan's slight smile was perfect.

greg pulling a TI before congress was hilarious.
timeme.png

Stewie is the GOAT. Really wish he got more screen time. He's the first person to call out the Roy's for their dumb threats. "I'm gonna kill you", "I'm gonna cut your d**k off and shove in your face" etc. He was completely unaffected by their tough talk

He was just like "I don't care" and Kendall and Logan were shocked. Great scene.

Family Therapy episode in S1 is fire. Also, I haven't skipped the theme song yet. Epic theme. Inb4 thread retitled "Oh so y'all like the theme song now?!"

Tom :frown:

Let your wife get ****ed by randoms and be in one of the most powerful and wealthy families in the world.

Seems like a fair trade off.

Literally came in here just now to post that I want to snort a couple of rails off of Shiv's culo. Her face is whatevs but I want to Swan Dive in there.

Her face looks different every time she on screen but that body is flawless.

Finished S1. Dope show. Kendall is a ****up, Tom is a ****, Shiv is a thot with a great *** and Rome is that dude. That Chappaquiddick finale was nuts. Logan is the boss of all bosses.

Wtf? KenWA? It's amazing how badly Kendall has fallen but this rapping **** is the end. Him and that **** Tom need to off themselves.

Watching that Kendall press and seeing that smug smile on pops :rofl: when he told him he wasn't a killer I knew something had to become. Kendall's blank face was different to me. It was like he knew he had to go for the kill and wasn't even fazed by it. S3 going to be good

Shiv and Gerri would get it..................GET IT ALL!

Back
Top Bottom