HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Eh Frank n Gerrie knows he’s gonna fumble the opportunity and make it easier for them to control the company

Or that’s what they hope will happen. Ken’s not the same Ken from season 1. And honestly his biggest roadblock has always been Logan and Logan’s opinion of him. That boy is completely numb to all the noise rivht now, I think he’s about to put 40 the rest of the season

I’m starting to think Rome and Shiv might use the dirt they have on Ken against him (the car crash). If they’re just going to act out as Logan the rest of the way, that would be the move to make. And it’s a huge move. Would be the end of Ken (might even off himself from the guilt and shame) and would end the Roy family.

Or that’s what they hope will happen. Ken’s not the same Ken from season 1. And honestly his biggest roadblock has always been Logan and Logan’s opinion of him. That boy is completely numb to all the noise rivht now, I think he’s about to put 40 the rest of the season

Bro you forgetting bout the waiter? You know that’s coming back

I’m starting to think Rome and Shiv might use the dirt they have on Ken against him (the car crash). If they’re just going to act out as Logan the rest of the way, that would be the move to make. And it’s a huge move. Would be the end of Ken (might even off himself from the guilt and shame) and would end the Roy family.

Def see this happening

Kendall Roy Masterclass :pimp:

Not really much to say because this season has delivered at every turn so far. Best show on television and I’m not sure it’s close.

Chuckles the clown got sent packing :rofl: Marcia got that taste of super high end living & don’t want to throw any scraps.Love how ruthless everyone is.

1681930401620.png

1681930423744.png

Kerry ain’t going away easy. Either she’s sits on the throne or gets a murder charge/off herself
Interesting to see the 2 that were probably on the outs the most and pitied come back into play. I feel Kerry got a wildcard coming. A baby perhaps?

She is clearly not respected by the family or the board and has no chance of being in any way near the “throne”. And them using air time on a storyline about her killing herself neither enhances or advances the plot. What are you blathering on about?

She is clearly not respected by the family or the board and has no chance of being in any way near the “throne”. And them using air time on a storyline about her killing herself neither enhances or advances the plot. What are you blathering on about?

Didn’t even @ the new guy - no respect 😂😂😂

What am I blathering on about? Okay showrunner you tell me how Kerry story ends?

All I’m saying is the writers have something cooking up for Kerry, we’ll revisit this in the future.

Last edited:
What am I blathering on about? Okay showrunner you tell me how Kerry story ends?

All I’m saying is the writers have something cooking up for Kerry, we’ll revisit this in the future.
:lol: I don’t know why after I wrote that I thought it sounded like the Big Lebowski Iimo scene, so ended it with what he said to The Dude “what in god’s name are you blathering about”

We can revisit it and see at the end, though I don’t know how any possible next storyline for her can be better than the cleanly tied one they did. As Logan never will appear on screen again, I think so goes Kerry. Honestly think the only reason she was in that last episode was to show how cold Marcia is and could be coming up with the fam.

Watching the pilot now, and Logan sees how much of a mess Kendall made with that deal and decided not to retire. l feel like that is when Logan crossed out ken's name on that paper 😂😂

Stenography experts would say that looked like a clean pen line, aka he was underlined and never not

Back
Top Bottom