HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

I love Romans growth these past few episodes. Finally starting letting out all that anger in him

Ken hate for Matson seems borderline jealousy. He wishes he was him

Sometimes my favorite part of this show are the subtle attention to details they throw in every episode.

I forget who made the joke, it may have been Tom, that Logan blood pressure spiked because he forgot to wear his compression socks in order to not look old for Chuckles the Clown.

Fast forward to the recent episode, Frank & Carl struggling to put on their compression socks right before takeoff :lol:
That was Roman, “Dad tightening up his compression socks so he can look hot for Kerry.”

Another really great episode. I saw all the hype about Roman’s performance but avoided what exactly it entailed, and even just finishing it right now I didn’t know what he was going to dish out until he said, “Well, our dad wasn’t a prick.” Then you saw where he was heading.

Could Matson have recorded the conversation or is their legal reasons even against himself that it wouldn’t be admissible anywhere even if he did?

He wants ATN clearly because he wants to control the liter-of-blood story when it inevitably comes out.

You have a NDA in place when M&A conversations happen.

You just KNEW Roman was going down the path of my dad is the best - what happens when he finds out Kendall greenlit the news to tarnish his legacy?

Shiv definitely made out this week.

I didn't notice this at all but according to Reddit she was apparently pretending to sip her drinks the whole episode.

And I did notice when Mattson offered her the bump, she took it but just played around with it before putting it back down inconspicuously.

Thick and clever :pimp:

She didn’t make out with nothing. She let Matson play her all because she’s in her feelings about the CEBros icing her out.

She’s hellbent on feeling important no matter the cost.

She didn’t make out with nothing. She let Matson play her all because she’s in her feelings about the CEBros icing her out.

She’s hellbent on feeling important no matter the cost.

Shiv is not interested in tanking the deal like Kendall and Roman and is already aware that Ken was never going to keep her in the loop. To her, if the deal goes through at 192 with favorable caveats, she's happy.

She's doing this to achieve the most favorable outcome for herself at the expense of her dishonest siblings.

Shiv is not interested in tanking the deal like Kendall and Roman and is already aware that Ken was never going to keep her in the loop. To her, if the deal goes through at 192 with favorable caveats, she's happy.

She's doing this to achieve the most favorable outcome for herself at the expense of her dishonest siblings.

Exactly what favorable caveats are there for Shiv with this deal going through?

This is just like when Logan told her she'd be the to succeed him. Matson is telling her what she needs to hear to feel important for right now so he can what he wants.

Exactly what favorable caveats are there for Shiv with this deal going through?

This is just like when Logan told her she'd be the to succeed him. Matson is telling her what she needs to hear to feel important for right now so he can what he wants.

The caveat for a purchase at 192 is the inclusion of ATN in the deal.

Shiv does not care for ATN and would rather be rid of it.

Their original plan was to do their own thing after beating Logan at buying Nan's network.

Logan wanted ATN after the GoJo sale to do his own thing.

Once Logan died, Ken and Rome for w/e reason (I guess cuz its daddy's legacy) wanted to keep ATN and continue their original plan. Shiv still feels there's stink all over ATN from the previous scandal and just wants the sale done to get her money and do her own thing.

The siblings seem to no longer want to work as a team and build their own media company. Things changed once the old heads fixed things so that Ken would be interim CEO.

What Shiv seems to get out of this is money and potentially a position at the new ATN once Mattsson takes over.

On another note, I wouldn't be surprised if the baby isn't Tom's and she got donor sperm to get pregnant.

Their original plan was to do their own thing after beating Logan at buying Nan's network.

Logan wanted ATN after the GoJo sale to do his own thing.

Once Logan died, Ken and Rome for w/e reason (I guess cuz its daddy's legacy) wanted to keep ATN and continue their original plan. Shiv still feels there's stink all over ATN from the previous scandal and just wants the sale done to get her money and do her own thing.

The siblings seem to no longer want to work as a team and build their own media company. Things changed once the old heads fixed things so that Ken would be interim CEO.

What Shiv seems to get out of this is money and potentially a position at the new ATN once Mattsson takes over.

On another note, I wouldn't be surprised if the baby isn't Tom's and she got donor sperm to get pregnant.

Now it seems like Kendall (based on his convo with Kendall in the dark outside the party) wants to ‘not’ sell to Matsson more so than anything, but I think he believes he can run that chip off the block, ATN, too. It’s the old dream. And Roman in that moment, when they’re looking at the party, seems lost on keeping ATN on his dad’s supposed wishes/or dragging it out. As he said on the mountain, he’s lost.

Mattson said to Shiv, “money’s not the problem, I don’t care about that”, aka where the 192 came from, where he might’ve not known if they were serious with the “negotiating tactic/F you”… he made an offer the board can’t possibly pass down.

And yes Shiv telling Tom to off that one daughter and Karolina and Tom not being on the hit list, makes it seem like she’s finagled herself into Mattson’s trust/leverage.

Greg dancing with Ebba :lol:

And it’s the little things that I love about this show :rofl:

My roommate who was begging me to catch up on Succession before S3, even showed me the Greg testifying before Congress scene before I’d seen anything, and now he’s disinterested. Says they’re doing the same thing. I’m like what, the plot is finally moving :lol:

Shiv is the girl with a boyfriend that sleeps with you and then expects you to take her seriously. She is not a serious person.

Shiv on a plane sneaking pictures of her brothers and y’all think Matson is legitimately taking her seriously. She’s a snake.

Rich people love money but the Roy’s aren’t poor and in need of this money to survive.

Shiv is the girl with a boyfriend that sleeps with you and then expects you to take her seriously. She is not a serious person.

Shiv on a plane sneaking pictures of her brothers and y’all think Matson is legitimately taking her seriously. She’s a snake.

Rich people love money but the Roy’s aren’t poor and in need of this money to survive.

Nobody said anything about Matson taking her seriously. These are negotiations for a business deal from which Shiv will tangibly benefit. It doesn't matter if he takes her seriously or not, their interests align.

We know these people are rich and greedy- that's the point of the show lol

1682404719206.png

Back
Top Bottom