HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

I would smash Shiv to smithereens
giphy - 2023-05-28T220019.084.gif

Calm down. I'm sure it's just a name for her fans like every other character.

Obviously, man :lol: I was being facetious and don’t care at all. It was a a joke. I am just truly surprised she has a fanbase like that. Tone and character get lost on the internet sometimes.

I can’t remember what I googled the other day but there were a bunch of Top 10 lists based a variety of characteristics and she was at or near the top of a lot of them. I suppose being adjacent to the family business has helped her avoid a lot of slander.

After Conheads how can younbe surprised at anything? :lol:

Nah, man. This is crazy: But also why I love this show :lol:

Like every other character has some rapport or relationship with each other.

How many times have Connor and Greg even talked to each other? :rofl:

Yo those kids have it bad :lol: Pops doing yayo off your iPad and your granddad manhandling you at his birthday party. Logan hit Iverson with the Hov
1685311404801.gif

There are probably several other things I could mention aside from him being conspicuously absent but those two….damn :lol:

And he’s definitely named after Allen Iverson. Can’t tell me otherwise :lol:

This the secret family I was talking about!

This couldn't be Ken, Rome, Shiv, and Connor cuz Connor is way older than them given he has a different mom from Logan's prior relationship.

Plus Connor is like 50 something and Kendall just turned 40 last season. None of those boys pictured looks 10 years older than the rest.

Secret family confirmed.

This the secret family I was talking about!

This couldn't be Ken, Rome, Shiv, and Connor cuz Connor is way older than them given he has a different mom from Logan's prior relationship.

Plus Connor is like 50 something and Kendall just turned 40 last season. None of those boys pictured looks 10 years older than the rest.

Secret family confirmed.

Y’all trippin 🤣

They didn’t have the final episode written when they had the opening shot.

Y’all gotta relax.

There’s not gonna be a singular game of thrones winner tonight.

This dude Ken has no plan :lol:

He just called Rome on trying to "dad" the eulogy and pull it off last minute.

Now he has no plan to get the votes, can't find Rome cuz he's having a breakdown and basically a scared little *****

Good thing this finale is 90 min :lol: Mans is gonna be scrambling.

Amazing kitchen scene.
That and the beach scene were great but its crazy and lame that not a hour earlier they were on opposite sides. Now they're a united front again.

Them all losing now is very possible.

I'm so tired of Rome. The **** is wrong with him? Just commit that already. (Kieran is doing an excellent job 🔥)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom