HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Other things I was thinking about…really disappointed the murder from the wedding didn’t come back into play in a meaningful way. I also wonder if Stewy will come into play during the finale.
^^ you mean tragic accident that was the fault of the kid? think ken tried to even go back in to save him??
nonetheless, I did think it would come back to bite him....thought his dad was going to end him with it at some point

but think writers placed that in for, well this is how rich people live.....for Roys the kid is a druggie loser waste of life, for ken he needs to do better and can't be taken down(and brand) for this silly thing..... would ken have gone to jail? no but for logan the bigger issue is staining the brand

if ken stayed called police, its a tragic accident....leaving scene covering up, illegal and if caught would have could have been some murder charge(doubt it with their $)....but also think writers want to show the audience this is how things work for rich people....they have power to get away with anything

I TOLD YALL!!!!!!!!

shiv just brought that death up to stick it to him........ she made up her mind when she found out it was tom......not at first but she was like tom or ken>D

this show ended up being about the fact in some families its love love love.....but really there is some hatred among siblings(some families)...there is some of the " I hope they fail vibes".........she did this just to stick it to her bro.....shameful.....

greg was about to have one of the biggest assists in history.....

its a drama they just wanted to have drama at the end.....tom won't last 4 months as ceo.....

end of the day they still won $ half cash half stock....

I have no clue what happened to rome....

love that hugo is done

whats the spin off idea? half hour comedy - greg in Brooklyn after work chilling with the homies....

Last edited:
I TOLD YALL!!!!!!!!
It wasnt really meaningful.

Shiv was just being a *****. She had no concrete reason for her decision other than I don't like you and think you would be bad at the job. Then she grasped for straws and brought back up that drunken confession.

Kendall even managed to convince them he lied about it.

In the end she just wanted to take it way from him.

Last edited:
yea I felt bad for ken....wonder how he would have been as a ceo....family man.....person....
still rich tho soooo should just worry about the fam, go buy a watch and sunglass shop to run

ken went down fighting! it was decided with like 40 mins left that it would be ken....I was thinking something is going to happen....thought it was going to be shiv saying it should be rome....can't believe she did that.....choke on that money

i'm no longer attracted to shiv.....

what was the deal with rome talking about kens kids??? odd need to rewatch that maybe missed something...

honestly if they were going for us to hate them all......then they should have had ken really be at fault for killing that kid......would have made the viewers not want him to be ceo/sympathetic towards him

I wanted ken to get it, more and more I watched.....i'm pissed for him :frown:

Last edited:
:rofl: @ How Kendall crashed out in front of the whole floor of the office, then tried to calmly smooth himself out and go back to the meeting. They saw and heard you, fam.

That scene in their mom's kitchen seems sad in retrospect because I imagine they'll never come together like that again.

I really thought Ken was going to jump into the water at the end. What a wild episode.

Can’t believe Shiv did that, but, I can believe she did that. What a turd.

Sad that it’s over. This show has me wanting more. Not many series can say that.

I really thought Ken was going to jump into the water at the end. What a wild episode.

Can’t believe Shiv did that, but, I can believe she did that. What a turd.

Sad that it’s over. This show has me wanting more. Not many series can say that.
**** I thought he was going to jump off the building and we'd see him falling while they were taking the group photo. It would've been like the Mad Men intro. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom