HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

I'm a little surprised Tom snitched on Greg that quickly.

He got a job but not paid the same. Greg kinda took a L.

Seems every Roy and person related to them lost.

Honestly, it was a very smart move by Greg. Informing the Roy kids that shiv wasn't going to be the US CEO in order to switch the vote and in exchange Greg gets a big payday or promotion. It just didn't work out for him because his Shiv ended up siding with Tom.

In real life though, Greg would 100% have been fired and shamed. Allowing him to keep his job even at a lower salary is letting Greg off easy.

I am fine with the ending because Tom “won”.

I’m not surprised Greg did what he did—remember once Mattson and Tom got up from the table once Mattson tapped him as probable CEO, Greg and Oskar were sitting in the other room/bar.

Greg was under the impression Tom would be fired or kept. Not CEO. So when Greg comes up to Tom after Mattson leaves to get shots, Tom says something very vague and tells Greg just to stay close. He does not tell Greg he’s CEO.

It’s only when Greg translates the convo that he reaches out to Kendall. Therefore, he had no clue Tom was tapped as CEO, just that the translator tells him ‘Shiv is not’.

He didn’t even know he was screwing Tom by sharing that information to Kendall. He just told Kendall that Shiv was not the U.S. CEO.

I think Logan used to joke about Ken shooting blanks, and the kids weren't his behind his back.

This kind of makes sense. I always wondered why his daughter looks like she's Indian

Screenshot_20230528-235647.png

Tom really is the ultimate opportunist.

Spineless

The man insulted his wife and called him weak and then told him his job was easy and he just needed him to be the figurehead :smh:

but him and Shiv are going to pretend they're a happy family, so it fits 🤷‍♂️

I'm a little surprised Tom snitched on Greg that quickly.

He got a job but not paid the same. Greg kinda took a L.

Seems every Roy and person related to them lost.
You shouldn’t be. Tom is the biggest *** kisser he wasn’t going to cover for anyone if it meant it was gonna mess with him getting his.
Maybe I need to re-watch, but it seemed like Greg didn't know Tom was going to be the US CEO. He just knew it wasn't going to be Shiv, so I don't know why Tom was so mad at him for telling the siblings.

But I'm shocked Matsson even allowing Greg to stay around.

How else was Tom supposed to explain knowing that the Roy kids had the drop on Shiv not getting US CEO? Even if it was more deliberate y’all are ignoring the fact that he found this out and went “directly” to Kendall first and not Tom. He came at Tom on some “So what do you know?” passive BS.

In that moment you have to let the person you are serving know what you know, not bluff. He played his hand poorly but he had a nice lil run. In the long run he was just too green and it is going to cost him 10s of thousands of dollars, if not a honey bun |l

Kendall lost everything. His relationship with his siblings is ruined, his relationship with his kids is not existent, he didn't become CEO. Heck, even his assistant left him 😂

The funny part about the ending is that Kendall looks like he lost everything despite the fact that he's about to have several billion more dollars deposited in his bank account.

Spineless

The man insulted his wife and called him weak and then told him his job was easy and he just needed him to be the figurehead :smh:

but him and Shiv are going to pretend they're a happy family, so it fits 🤷‍♂️

What would you have done if you were Tom? Like honest to God.

The funny part about the ending is that Kendall looks like he lost everything despite the fact that he's about to have several billion more dollars deposited in his bank account.

He probably feels that that money means nothing because he has no purpose. Waystar Royco was all he had

Kendall lost everything. His relationship with his siblings is ruined, his relationship with his kids is not existent, he didn't become CEO. Heck, even his assistant left him 😂

Money don’t buy happiness 🤣

Tom is who he was. Just had to eat a little bit more crow, now he's very powerful. Don't see the issue (in the context of this show of course).

Tom is who he was. Just had to eat a little bit more crow, now he's very powerful. Don't see the issue (in the context of this show of course).

He's not really powerful. He's a figurehead, and his "leadership" is based on the presidential election, which seems to still be up in the air.

Once Matsson doesn't need him anymore, he'll get someone else. He just did the American CEO for presidential approval.

but his talent seems to be kissing *** and not being threatening, so maybe he can survive 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom