HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

This show is about to lose me…. or maybe i’m just tired of the same theme of humans are worse than the infected….blah blah blah…

Honestly hardly any besides episodes 1/2 and 5 of fighting the infected….

Ellie is a bad girl!

Interrogation scene was excellent.
Just like the game.
Bella ramsey was great in this. So many emotions in like a 5 minute span.

Started to rewatch and Just realized when david asked " how much we got back there...venison, deer, rabbit" he was talking about the 3 bodies lol

I forgot about the baby girl line.
Screenshot_20230225_194552_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Show would be corny AF if it was just them fighting the infected all the time. Works for a video game, but definitely not what I’m trying to watch for an hour of “prestige tv” each week.

Game wasn't nearly about fighting "infected" all the time. Game was almost entirely about the people within the world of the infected. Obviously you fought infected but the stories of the people within the world made it great. Ironically this arc had very few infected at all. So these takes are comical. Show did it's best, but this arc compacted in to a 50 min episode did it zero justice.

Good acting this episode from all parties. Season finale already next episode got me feeling like we should have had more story/action. 10 episodes > 9 episodes for this first season IMO

Back
Top Bottom