HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

It’s no different than people complaining about comic book actors not being “source material”

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

Super nasty in here.

Thought i was in the Andrew Tate thread for a min :lol:

What didnt you like about it
Well I came in having played the games and seeing all reviewers online giving it high praise so I was expecting to be blown away when its just slightly above mediocre or generic if you will
Of course its just the first episode and I hope to like it better down the road

Well I came in having played the games and seeing all reviewers online giving it high praise so I was expecting to be blown away when its just slightly above mediocre or generic if you will

But this first episode was as true to the beginning of the game as it could be.

Not really a fan of the face they picked to play Ellie tho. I think because Im used to Ellen page face lol.

Joel is solid. Bro is gonna kill that broken down man role. They did well with the development of Sarah that the game didn't touch on. Everything just feels so dirty and moist in the apocalyptic world. Exactly as uncomfortable as I'd imagine it. Wet socks and denim 😩😩😩
I’d off myself if I realized my socks would be wet for the rest of my life lol

What does any of this mean.

What did you expect that didn't happen. It mirrored the game. Especially since you played the game

When they panned out in the end to show where they were headed and a clicker was already scouting them from one of the building roofs was :pimp:

Never played the game but I am aware of the general plot. Great first episode. Pedro is the GOAT babysitter. He’s having a week between the premiere and the new Mando trailer.

It’s no different than people complaining about comic book actors not being “source material”
Some people still want Wolverine to be 5'3. When he looks like a hobbit onscreen standing next to everyone they'll complain.

Enjoyed the game though it gave me motion sickness. Only was able to play in short duration so it took me forever to play. Opening was on point

Not surprised that a thread about a TV show adaptation of a PlayStation property would be a **** show

Y'all should be thankful of every single change they make from the game

Gonna get super nasty all over the internet when they reach the story of game two. Not looking forward to that **** again
You played part two? Or just familiar with the social media discourse?

You played part two? Or just familiar with the social media discourse?
I saw the discourse. Then watched a story summary, and watched a YouTube video with all the cutscenes

There were hard to find because there were so many YouTube think pieces from insecure dudes.

Wasn't gonna play that ****, got too much self respect

What didnt you like about it

He won’t be able to answer this properly because his reasoning will make little to no sense.

Told ya.

LOU2 is that bad? Was actually considered buying the game used this week.

Back
Top Bottom