HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Hating on the game just because they had to play with Abby come off as weird.

It was the best non-sports/shooter game I've played in awhile.

Seriously. It's not hard to compartmentalize Abby from the game since it's so good.

But Abby is and will always be *** in my book for that though:lol: #FAbby 4 life.

Yeah even if you don’t like how the story went, the gameplay was hella fun. And the open world is way more epic than part 1. :pimp:

That’s crazy! I mean I get it tho. Once I started playing her I was pissed I had to. Then towards the end of the game I started to like her, then felt sorry for her.

Game really does play the “both sides” angle really well.
This is why part 2 is one of the greatest games ever and better than the basic core story in part 1. Gets the emotions going in different directions sometimes all at once.

Guys there's no reason to be talking about part II in this thread. Respect that some people haven't played either game. This is the show thread, no spoilers. The only game stuff you should be talking is up to where the show is at.
My bad. I’ll use spoilers next time.

I actually turned it off. And was just like I’m good with this…my daughter - seen the gameplay on YouTube - she expressed that I have to finish it - doesn’t make sense to quit in the storyline. She said she ended up liking Abby more than Ellie :smh:

Came here to agree, here. There is a big reason they do this with the story, and you're missing out by not finishing it. You'll learn soon enough what happened, and I think you'll end up liking it.

damn shame the show will only go as far as the game does. would've been nice to make TLOUS part 1 into two seasons to stretch it out.

as far as Abby, Ellie and Joel go its a tough call without giving any spoilers. its damn near the apocalypse right or wrong choices is blurred I'd imagine

Okay... so y'all making me get a PS now... can I play 1 and 2 on a PS4? or do i have to go PS5?

was listening to the John Campea podcast on this and they brought up the flour factory again - didn't click for me right away, but they were talking about how the flour factory may have played a part in the wider spread of the disease too. Especially considering that Joel/Sarah were out of pancake mix in Ep1, AND when the neighbors offered the biscuits for breakfest they both kindly declined and kept it movin....then later the grandma was infected.

Didn't consider the fungus to move like that, i thought it had to be through bites...but i guess it's possible. Maybe spores got into the flour and they’re in the show afterall :nerd:

Last edited:
Hating on the game just because they had to play with Abby come off as weird.

It was the best non-sports/shooter game I've played in awhile.

The problem at first playing as Abby was that she was a new character we had zero attachment too, but as the story progressed and we learned more about her character and her motives, it made the story fire.

damn shame the show will only go as far as the game does. would've been nice to make TLOUS part 1 into two seasons to stretch it out.

as far as Abby, Ellie and Joel go its a tough call without giving any spoilers. its damn near the apocalypse right or wrong choices is blurred I'd imagine

Who’s to say they don’t make seasons addressing a time in the 20 year gap ?

was listening to the John Campea podcast on this and they brought up the flour factory again - didn't click for me right away, but they were talking about how the flour factory may have played a part in the wider spread of the disease too. Especially considering that Joel/Sarah were out of pancake mix in Ep1, AND when the neighbors offered the biscuits for breakfest they both kindly declined and kept it movin....then later the grandma was infected.

Didn't consider the fungus to move like that, i thought it had to be through bites...but i guess it's possible. Maybe spores got into the flour and they’re in the show afterall :nerd:
I read some speculation about it after episode 1. episode 2 pretty much confirmed it.

Sarah also knew better than to eat those nasty raisin cookies.

Also I guess they figured out how to make bread that won’t have that fungus problem because Ellie was eating that chicken sandwich.

dropping all at once is good for the customers, not good for the streaming provider. they won’t change ****, especially since there is plenty of buzz being generated week to week.

Squid Games
Stranger Things
Ozark
The Boys (first season)
All disagree with you.

Sarah also knew better than to eat those nasty raisin cookies.

Also I guess they figured out how to make bread that won’t have that fungus problem because Ellie was eating that chicken sandwich.
They probrably made a batch to test her immunity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom