HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

I’m just not a fan of Regina King in this role man. She’s 48 years old and isn’t remotely believable as a bad motha IMO. It’s sort of making me tune out a bit.

also, what’s with Don Johnson and these racist roles? He’s a member of the Kkk in this, after his last memorable role being racist plantation slave owner big daddy. His next major role is in that right-wing MAGA fantasy movie directed by Mel Gibson :lol:

/rant

Yeah everybody was theorizing about Dr. Manhattan bejng involved when really this trillionaire is behind the car falling out the sky and has teamed up with the Angela's grandfather.

Wouldnt be surprised if she had something to do with Ozy's imprisonment. Possibly on the moon.

u trippin
and
slightly hating if u ask me

not hatin, Just think there are better actresses fit for the role of sister night than King.

“If you ask me, I’d say she’s up to somethin. And to be honest, I’d appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it.”

I’m really pulled into this show. Anybody think Dr Manhattan is going to show up at some point?.... also is this a limited series, like one season and done?

Yea Trieu definitely the one that got Ozy locked up

The technology she has must be crazy if she has dude imprisoned on the moon in some sort of dome.

Seeing her give that couple the baby had me wondering if it was just one of the butler clone babies and she made it have the same eyes as the mom. :lol:

I’m really pulled into this show. Anybody think Dr Manhattan is going to show up at some point?.... also is this a limited series, like one season and done?
They did it as a one and done with no season 2 in mind, but you never know with Hollywood. Also might never fully get answers from a Lindelof thing, "let the mystery be".

Just finished the 4th episode at work. What a complete mind f***! Each episode definitely has my full attention. I'm curious as to who Lady Truei really is. And I damn near fell out my seat laughing at lube man with he slid into that sewer.

😂That scene got me... I’m guessing (and I don’t want to spoil it or whatever) that silver suit lube dude that slid down the storm grate is Agent Petey
That's what i'm thinking too. Since he does have an affinity to wearing masks.

Yeah I was thinking who fit the tall slender mode so far, Petey. Not a spoiler since none of us really know.

Back
Top Bottom