HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Issa looks good in real life, but on the show the makeup & lighting makes her look like she has beard and mustache stubble

His friend has easily become my favorite character besides Tasha this season :lol:

Anyone else feels that Molly lied to Issa about Lawrence saying it's definitely over

I don't, because he himself echoed the same sentiment to Tasha a little later. He realistically isn't over her at all, but I believe that he said that to her. What would she get out of lying?

From last season until the last two episodes, the dynamic between Lawrence and Tasha have been augmented. We know the writing shows the difference in educational background between he and Tasha. Now, it seems like he's bored with her because she's not on his level intellectual wise. Maybe that's the subtext that is missing. They were watching the movie and dude was acting like she was invisible like we have absolutely nothing to talk about. I guess he didn't think about that component while feeling like he was ignored and not supported by Issa when they were together and Tasha was being supportive. Then he beat them guts in, and all sense went out the window. Either way, I see Lawrence/Tasha ending terribly.

Tasha can't be mad bc they in the grey area....until a title is put on them then technically he can almost do whatever he want.

But her intentions are clear. She damn near asked him to move in but didn't want to scare him with that question. She's gonna get tired of being ignored.

Yea but lawerence ain't into shorty...she really just taking up space right now. He's gonna cave to the cookout bc he don't wanna leave her bc the buns are good and she sexy. Outside of that he's mentally not there.

Yea but lawerence ain't into shorty...she really just taking up space right now. He's gonna cave to the cookout bc he don't wanna leave her bc the buns are good and she sexy. Outside of that he's mentally not there.

He might cave temporarily, but what does Lawrence do when he feels stuck? Or what does any person do when they feel stuck in a situation? They find a way out. Buns only go so far, my man gonna find the first thing smokin once he reaches his breaking point, and I think it's coming soon.

Tasha > Issa

EASY

magic-johnson-winner-1.jpg

Tasha > Issa

EASY

I was talking about this with my wife last night and I dunno man. Looks wise or personality. But I cant really figure it out why its a tough call... maybe its because Issa is the character that we see the most of and we are actually able to see her personality more.

If I worked with Issa character in real life I could see myself actually enjoying her company. If I worked with Tasha in real life, i would wanna smash, thats bout it. Ive smashed way more Tasha's in real life and havent "dated" prolly any Issa's... I prolly wouldnt even shoot at Issa at a party. I would go after Amanda Diva character but my wife say im color struck so there is that. lol

Real talk.

- Holds you down and encourages you when you're struggling
- Will put them chocolate yambs on you something mean
- Will offer you a home cooked meal after you step out on her. :pimp:

Seriously though, Tasha seems like a good woman who if she cares for you treats you like a king.

I was gonna say Lawrence is reluctant to take it to that next level with her because he's still sprung on Issa; but after finalizing the break up with Issa this episode and looking bored af at Tasha's family cookout in the preview for next episode Gordonson Gordonson may be right about Lawrence not feeling Tasha like that but hanging with her because she's so nice which is "mind bottling" to me.

From last season until the last two episodes, the dynamic between Lawrence and Tasha have been augmented. We know the writing shows the difference in educational background between he and Tasha. Now, it seems like he's bored with her because she's not on his level intellectual wise. Maybe that's the subtext that is missing. They were watching the movie and dude was acting like she was invisible like we have absolutely nothing to talk about. I guess he didn't think about that component while feeling like he was ignored and not supported by Issa when they were together and Tasha was being supportive. Then he beat them guts in, and all sense went out the window. Either way, I see Lawrence/Tasha ending terribly.

That's the paradox of having a chick like this. Awesome at everything but doesn't ignite your passion and stimulate you intellectually. I say **** it though, them other qualities aren't easy to come by.

Shorty about to put pressure on him soon. Won't end well.

Too much real life in this show man

He might cave temporarily, but what does Lawrence do when he feels stuck? Or what does any person do when they feel stuck in a situation? They find a way out. Buns only go so far, my man gonna find the first thing smokin once he reaches his breaking point, and I think it's coming soon.
I'm with you. 100% agree.

As far as smashing, I'd take Tasha. Just for the nip piercings. Actual relationship, I'd roll with Issa.

Never been a fan of nip piercings. Ain't nobody tryna suck on nips that taste like a mouthful of quarters and key rings.

Shorty is fine as hell though . Personality wise she's kind of annoying.

Never been a fan of nip piercings. Ain't nobody tryna suck on nips that taste like a mouthful of quarters and key rings.

Shorty is fine as hell though . Personality wise she's kind of annoying.

I just think nip piercings = freaky chick

Lawrence really too much of a nice dude.. his homie trying give him some of that knowledge

Best part of the episode was dude making it hard on Issa when she went by his place

Back
Top Bottom