HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Just last ep. when talking about the Dro situation, she said 'Does anyone have what my parents have anymore?' To her, her parents found perfect love and she aspired to have just that. Kinda tough to see that all be anything less than perfect.

I guess we all thought at her age (early to mid 30s) she shoulda known the grass aint always greener on the other side.
Also it's kinda none of her business

Also it's kinda none of her business
It certainly is not, which is why her parents ain't ever tell her.

And you can tell her dad felt bad and wanted to come clean entirely but moms was like nah, he messed up and we over it. Now you get over it

can't take that Dro guy serious. Acting sucks.

Lawrence gonna Lawrence. sucker for love dude.

I'ma give that Daniel dude benefit of the doubt and not label him a simp just yet. Need to see how he reacts to Issa tellin him that she's still seeing other people.

Molly storyline boring. Don't care.

I just had a cashier at Chipotle tell me I looked like Lawerence.....First time I've ever got that :lol:

Same build , similar hair , other then that ? Idk

Bruh this dude dro is mr steal yo girl!!! Wow!! Lmaooo good black man dude with the job and the $$ just gon let another dude take off with his girl like that :rofl:

Damn my ***** Lawrence goin thru it. I know that feel

issa a thot

Oh yeah and it's wild to see the dude from twitter in this show. He used to do the comedy vids. He was the dude that molly was talking to about educated black man

What makes Freida truly wrong tho?
Just the circumstance.

Their job is to get kids to do these after school programs. She sees it as a problem that only black kids are partaking after they asked for the principal's help. To me she looked for an issue to say the Latinos are being purposely ignored.

This is a common case with a person with fantasy like ideals that is use to losing. They actually win and find a problem with it.

Now I'd agree the Trump like principal isn't any help and is not a good look but that's not a reflection on the job they're suppose to do.

Their job was never to have equal representation of the student body in their program.

Oh...and regarding Daniel...he's already caught feelings. In season one. They're still there...

He DID pop up at her job last season :lol: He's pretty much playing himself at this point, if he's re-catching feelings for a chick that already played him out. At least he smashing, though.

He definitely about to get played again. I would have igged her for a few days after she curved the booty call invite. Let her know I aint pressed. He in love w/ shorty on the low.

I bet Daniel is eventually gonna tear in to Issa for being a f*** b**** the same way Tasha gave Lawrence that raw truth :lol:

Molly ugly tho that ain't winning

196157.gif

Oh yeah and it's wild to see the dude from twitter in this show. He used to do the comedy vids. He was the dude that molly was talking to about educated black man
after being in get out
and his character having me rollin
i knew he was gonna blow

Back
Top Bottom