HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by KOD843

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by KOD843

BTW, another thing the show left out that I thought was important was the fact that the dude the Hound jumped in to fight at the Tournament of the Hand to save the Knight of Flowers was actually his brother Gregor "The Mountain". His brother is the one who gave him the scars on his face and they have a crazy history.
That was in the show, and I've never read the books.
Well I must have missed that then cause I watched that episode again to check.
@ 1:21

Watched Season 1 on Sunday...I am hooked. Thinking about picking up the books. Not gonna lie, took some time to know everyone and understand who they all talking about.

Watched Season 1 on Sunday...I am hooked. Thinking about picking up the books. Not gonna lie, took some time to know everyone and understand who they all talking about.

Man I was hooked from the scene where the dude chopped of the horse's head... I knocked out 7 Eps in 10hrs....GREAT SHOW!!!!

Man I was hooked from the scene where the dude chopped of the horse's head... I knocked out 7 Eps in 10hrs....GREAT SHOW!!!!

Can't believe I slept on this series and I have HBO
30t6p3b.gif

Just caught up one season 1 and it definitely lives up to top billing. Thinking about copping the books - is the paperback edition on amazon worth it? Not really trying to splurge on the hardcover joints.

30t6p3b.gif

Just caught up one season 1 and it definitely lives up to top billing. Thinking about copping the books - is the paperback edition on amazon worth it? Not really trying to splurge on the hardcover joints.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

30t6p3b.gif

I got the boxset of the first 4 for about $20 off of Amazon, happy with my purchase

30t6p3b.gif

I got the boxset of the first 4 for about $20 off of Amazon, happy with my purchase

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I was looking at that.

Definitely gonna have to make that purchase then. Thanks.

I was looking at that.

I was looking at that.

i'm %!%%%$# pissed off right now, i bought that box set on the 31st of july and my sith still didn't come in the mail!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i have a 9 hour trip on wed and i really wanted to start reading the books, did i get scammed? 2 weeks seems a little too much, usually when i buy something off amazon/ebay it comes within those 2 weeks, i would have thought that 2 weeks was plenty of time.
tired.gif

don't buy from: PierBooks

I was looking at that.

i'm %!%%%$# pissed off right now, i bought that box set on the 31st of july and my sith still didn't come in the mail!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i have a 9 hour trip on wed and i really wanted to start reading the books, did i get scammed? 2 weeks seems a little too much, usually when i buy something off amazon/ebay it comes within those 2 weeks, i would have thought that 2 weeks was plenty of time.
tired.gif

don't buy from: PierBooks

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Went through Book 4 this past week. Gonna start 5 soon.

Who else been reading?

I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows myself...gonna start a Dance with Dragons by saturday hopefully. So far i don't really like book 4 because of the detours it takes with characters but i'm guessing a Dance with Dragons makes up for that. i'd imagine it to be like a companion novel. I've been wondering how they're gonna incorporate some of this stuff in the books though. For a 12-13 episode season, some of these books are just too long

Went through Book 4 this past week. Gonna start 5 soon.

Who else been reading?

I'm almost done with A Feast for Crows myself...gonna start a Dance with Dragons by saturday hopefully. So far i don't really like book 4 because of the detours it takes with characters but i'm guessing a Dance with Dragons makes up for that. i'd imagine it to be like a companion novel. I've been wondering how they're gonna incorporate some of this stuff in the books though. For a 12-13 episode season, some of these books are just too long

^ Sounds bad, they didnt give you a tracking number or anything? Why didnt you get it off Amazon?

sorry bout that, i DID get it on amazon
ohwell.gif

no tracking number
tired.gif

i contacted the seller yesternight i'm waiting for a response now.

^ Sounds bad, they didnt give you a tracking number or anything? Why didnt you get it off Amazon?

ohwell.gif

no tracking number
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

ohwell.gif

no tracking number
tired.gif

That sucks, hope everything works out bruh. Just ordered off Amazon but didn't choose to buy from another seller.

A few thoughts
- Drogo was a beast, wish he coulda lived instead of running off and becoming Conan
- The Dannery's got something for the Lannisters tho.

Spoiler [+]
how the $+%# you gonna defeat dragons?

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

ohwell.gif

no tracking number
tired.gif

That sucks, hope everything works out bruh. Just ordered off Amazon but didn't choose to buy from another seller.

A few thoughts
- Drogo was a beast, wish he coulda lived instead of running off and becoming Conan
- The Dannery's got something for the Lannisters tho.

Spoiler [+]
how the $+%# you gonna defeat dragons?

Back
Top Bottom